Murder Bounties

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Murder Bounties

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

This patch note says when a murderers head is claimed by a guard he will be instantly killed
http://wiki.uosecondage.com/index.php?t ... 01/13/1998

When did this change if its not in effect now?

If it is in effect shouldnt you just wait and hold a PKs life over their head when they do rezz or possibly wait until they do and suit up to gank their loot after?

Up a little from the bottom not the last line it states:
People with bounties on their heads will indeed die when killed and their head is claimed, instead of staying alive but badly wounded
Last edited by archaicsubrosa77 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

alatar

Re: Murder Bounties

Post by alatar »

Jan. of 1998.

Please read the date.
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

alatar wrote:Jan. of 1998.

Please read the date.
I am looking for when it was changed so if it wasnt ever changed then it was there since the beginning.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

alatar

Post by alatar »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:
alatar wrote:Jan. of 1998.

Please read the date.
I am looking for when it was changed so if it wasnt ever changed then it was there since the beginning.
Lol I can't believe you honestly think that turning in the head of a murderer is suppose to instantly kill that player. :lol: :lol:
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

It's a very reasonable question, but after a quick look I don't have a specific answer.
My guess is in the June '98 Reputation patch or earlier.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

No push for a change for any inaccuracy if there was any just wanting to see some people sweat 8)