Complaint.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Scraper-Pac

Complaint.

Post by Scraper-Pac »

I know everyone complains and cant please everyone, but this is a overlooked error and was part of Second Age.

Theifs, or greys, could not recall within 2 minutes of committing a crime.

Please lets fix this, very fair and simple six.

Also - Why can I not click on anyone after I die? This has nothing to do with any patch, this was available on all verions of UO. I always checked to see if they were using magic weapon, there title, armor , etc.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Complaint.

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I can't click people either... when a ghost that is.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Scraper-Pac wrote:I know everyone complains and cant please everyone, but this is a overlooked error and was part of Second Age.

Theifs, or greys, could not recall within 2 minutes of committing a crime.

Please lets fix this, very fair and simple six.

Also - Why can I not click on anyone after I die? This has nothing to do with any patch, this was available on all verions of UO. I always checked to see if they were using magic weapon, there title, armor , etc.
Pretty sure the "cannot recall" after commiting a crime was after UOR
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

XaN

Post by XaN »

no, that was recalling while in the heat of battle. what he says is correct, but that is only going on memory.
NO! nooooOO! ....Hot, hot!

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

a. This isn't in the right forum.

b. The patch notes are available on the wiki. Memory is not a valid source of information for changes.

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

i think not being able to recall because of the heat of battle and not being able to recall because of criminal timer are both UOR features.

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

just went through all the t2a era patch notes while i was bored at work. there was no mention of this feature disabling recall to aggressive players anywhere. my memory tells me this was a UOR feature too. i did not look at the UOR patch notes to see exactly when it was implemented, but it definatly was not during t2a.

fatmagic

Post by fatmagic »

I was most definitely able to recall during T2A while flagged as a criminal. I would steal items, become gray, boogey out and recall.

Faust

Post by Faust »

Out of era.
UOR Publish - http://update.uo.com/design_196.html wrote: Thievery Changes

You will be able to steal items from others while in combat. All requirements for stealing (such as being in the thieves guild) will still apply.
You will not be removed from the thieves guild if you receive a murder count.
Your cannot have any items (weapons, shields, spellbook, etc) in your hands when attempting to steal in combat.
A thief will not be able to recall for two minutes after stealing an item.
This feature expanded to ALL criminals very shortly after a few months of the Ren publish.
Renaissance Related Changes Jun 22 2000 3:25PM CST - http://update.uo.com/design_208.html wrote: 'No Recall for Aggressors' Fix

The "no recall for aggressors" system has been fixed so that:
You will not be able to recall while you are a criminal.
You will not be able to recall while you are an aggressor to a player.
Being an aggressor to a monster or NPC will not stop you from recalling.
Attacking a pet of a murderer or criminal will not stop you from recalling as neither of these actions will make you a criminal.

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

Faust wrote:Out of era.
UOR Publish - http://update.uo.com/design_196.html wrote: Thievery Changes

You will be able to steal items from others while in combat. All requirements for stealing (such as being in the thieves guild) will still apply.
You will not be removed from the thieves guild if you receive a murder count.
Your cannot have any items (weapons, shields, spellbook, etc) in your hands when attempting to steal in combat.
A thief will not be able to recall for two minutes after stealing an item.
This feature expanded to ALL criminals very shortly after a few months of the Ren publish.
Renaissance Related Changes Jun 22 2000 3:25PM CST - http://update.uo.com/design_208.html wrote: 'No Recall for Aggressors' Fix

The "no recall for aggressors" system has been fixed so that:
You will not be able to recall while you are a criminal.
You will not be able to recall while you are an aggressor to a player.
Being an aggressor to a monster or NPC will not stop you from recalling.
Attacking a pet of a murderer or criminal will not stop you from recalling as neither of these actions will make you a criminal.
Thieves of the Realm thank you Faust! :wink: