brokering service

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
dog1706
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

brokering service

Post by dog1706 »

I'd like to get into the trusted names of brokers on the server, which I believe is only:
fwerp--MYM (If fwerp is not wearing a blue blessed tribal mask--than you are dealing with a fake, I know there was a issue with someone pretending to be the real fwerp.) This is how you can tell
wise--is $$$$ neon hair will match his clothes
blackfoot --is blackfoot Uoh
Tekai--is Bina UoH
Robot--is GuardianKnight UoH

These brokers on this list have been verified by members of the community to be honest and trustworthy.

I am usually on late nights and I know sometimes it can be hard to come across a trusted person on that late. I am not in this for the money, it is a free service for all, tips are welcomed but not needed. This is really about being able to keep your hard earned shit safe in a big trade. gold is easy enough to get, trusting someone with a miilion gold is not. I believe people spend way to much time and effort gaining wealth to have some a**hole rob it.

I am here to gain your trust as everyone knows in UO its a rarity.
Try me out, you wont be disappointed and both parties will get their inteded items. Besides scamming on forums is illegal. I am legit

Broker's name is Capt Jack.
same IRC name as here dog1706
time im usually on 1 am to 4-5 a.m. est
Last edited by dog1706 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:48 pm, edited 8 times in total.

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: brokering service

Post by tekai »

Why wasnt I mentioned =(

I've done dozens of succesful transactions, including a blessed mask, 2 keeps and a castle.

OlmanRiver
[broken image]

dog1706
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dog1706 »

Sorry tek, those are the 3 names people keep on throwing at me.
But considering how much gold you throw around, I have no reason to doubt that you are legit.

You have been added

Halogen
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Halogen »

Tekai is clearly deserving of membership on the short list of people you could trust with your castle if need be, as obviously are the others you mention.

I'd like to say that I think that dog1706 is worthy of trust based on my dealings with him.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Feel free to add me to the list. I have done quite a few trades and brokering deals in the last couple months. I haven't ever charged anyone though....feels awkward still.

GuardianKnight
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

dog1706
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dog1706 »

Robot I will add you, but it would def be helpful if someone would step up and confirm your dealings in the past month, like above with tekai.

Robot is being added to the list. I will try to do my own research to, to confirm/deny this. While I do not doubt you one bit Robot, best policy in UO is usually find out for yourself.

So basically with the list I compiled there are only 5 globally trusted brokers on the shard. I would like to add my name to this very short list. As robot suggested this is not about gold as I cannot blame him for charging as I would feel odd charging for it too. I am usually on late nights when prob most on this list are not.

I can't blame anyone for being sketipcal as it's UO and you should be. I am willing to earn the trust of the community the hard way. As anyone that has bought anything from me, knows that I am 110% legit to my word.

dog1706
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dog1706 »

Robot verified and is legit. No offense intended robot, but I had to find out for myself.

again 5 trusted brokers on this server.
I usually dont log out of IRC, the best time to get me is late nights when the others on this list are harder to come by. You can leave me a pm on IRC and I will get back to you and we can set up the transaction.

This is always a free service.

Not only am I offereing my services here, but this thread should also help other players know who they can trust when they have a deal large enough to be brokered.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Might be a big help if you list your non forum in game name and guild tag. So people don't get scammed like someone did with Fwerp.

Tekai is Bina UoH
Blackfoot is blackfoot Uoh
Robot- GuardianKnight UoH
Fwerp is MyM (i think)
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

dog1706
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dog1706 »

I gotta find out about wise

My information about IRC is already up there.

info has been updated, thanks robot.

fooka03
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by fooka03 »

You can count on anyone in $$$ for brokering if Wise is unavailable. Not sure if you want to list it in your first post there but we're all held accountable by Wise and backed by him. If the person claiming to broker is not a $$$ member ingame then they're not legit.
[$$$] Syndicate of Successful Salesmen
Cash, The Drunken Smith
GM Miner, Tinker, Smith, Carpenter, Tailor

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

I may not be very well known .. but I am honest and if you ask around pretty sure you would find a few people to agree .. However I will do any transfers trades etc free of charge .. but on my time .. this means I will help anyone out if I have time .. you see me in town just ask .. However if I'm farming macroing etc .. I'm probly not going to stop to do a free trade.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

dog1706
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dog1706 »

I know Chaos.

And I wouldnt give a 2nd thought about trusting him.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

chumbucket is very reputable, I've given him my items numerous times.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Krats

Post by Krats »

hiicha wrote:chumbucket is very reputable, I've given him my items numerous times.
QFT!
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

If anyone hands anything to chumbucket after all this time....they probably deserve it.