Mount Fatigue on Test Center

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
poogoblin

Mount Fatigue on Test Center

Post by poogoblin »

This was overboard on the mount fatigue...my horse can't make it from the bridge of west brit to the moongate before getting fatigued. I think you may have overdone it on the fatigue Derrick, at no point was it ever like this...I know I could always reliable run from N entrance of Brit (by forge) to the N mines without worrying about fatigue.

Derrick

Re: Mount Fatigue on Test Center

Post by Derrick »

poogoblin wrote:This was overboard on the mount fatigue...my horse can't make it from the bridge of west brit to the moongate before getting fatigued. I think you may have overdone it on the fatigue Derrick, at no point was it ever like this...I know I could always reliable run from N entrance of Brit (by forge) to the N mines without worrying about fatigue.
As was stated in the news thread, this is verbatim from pre-T2A, please leave feedback in the news thread on this; but it is belived that horses did not fatigue this fast in era.

The discussion is here: Subject: Patch 117 Preview on Test Center
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."