2 Suggestions

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Sir Rellik

2 Suggestions

Post by Sir Rellik »

1 : The barrels on top of Lord British's castle, and the guard post in vesper near the gate to Bucs Den had miscellaneous plain armor and weapons that could be stolen but npc's could guard whack you if you were caught. correct me if im wrong!

2 : For CTF, since we dont get trophies... we should get something to show how many kills and points we got. Doesn't have to be worth anything :P

anythoughts?

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: 2 Suggestions

Post by Kabal »

I disagree, we should either get trophies, or anyone with a hued mask has to give theirs up. Whats the point of having the trophy turn in system if no one can even get anything from it?
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Have you noticed that the winning team in CTF and DD have been getting silver coins? Stay tuned.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

The winning team or the winner on the winning team?
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Kabal wrote:The winning team or the winner on the winning team?
Winning team
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson