The Great T2A Treasure/Scavenger Hunt

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Skullgrim
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

The Great T2A Treasure/Scavenger Hunt

Post by Skullgrim »

Step right up! Blues and Reds(jokingly... reds can't go into town :( ) of all ages! Come one come all to the greatest event in T2A history!!!!!!!! Blah blah blah or maybe what should have been??

Well I had a very big event planned out but with some unfortunate events like losing my J/O/B I am starting things a little early and with very little support. So its going down like dis now...

The Honorable Lord Skullgrim treasure coffers out filled to the brim! And he has nothing better to do with his money anyway since he is a man of little needs so what better way to use it than to give it to one lucky winner... (1/4 of a mil + extras) Muhahaha! The rules for this event are as follows....

1. Only 30 people may enter, you must have a pre assembled team of 3. It would be wise to bring some mages along for transportation. You team will be assigned a color and you must wear your team color robes through out the competition.
2. You may kill people on opposing teams only after leaving the starting area to complete your first tasks.
3. Characters not registered cannot win the grand prize.
4. Killing a treasure hunt team member will result in immidiate disqualification for you and you're group.
5. Each team will receive a set of clues in the fourm of a book for each team. Some clues request you to bring certain items found in the world back to skullgrim... some hard... some not so hard...not all teams will have the same clues.
6. If you take a clue book from another team it is useless and if used u will be disqualified. Each book has its own specific code. All clues will be validated at your last clue location... first come first serve.
7.After every three clues there will be a manditory break.. the last two teams to check in will be eliminated and wont recieve there next clue.
8. As I said there can be only one victor... its your choice but come to the end alone and with all your teams books....

TIPS:
1-Things are not as they always seem
2-Some clues are just describing a location
3-It might be good to have a map handy
4-Sex-tants rock

Event starts at midnight tonight.... OooOooOoOoooo If there is not at least 9 teams event will be cu cu cu cancelled.

Theif, scum...can't even write a post without getting stolen from... you know who you are scumbag...rot....

Meeting location will be post at 11:30pm :P

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The Great T2A Treasure/Scavenger Hunt

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

Hell yeah! Way to go Skullgrim. This is the kinda stuff we need more of. Hope you get enough people to get this thing running.

Skullgrim
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Skullgrim »

Unfortunatly Master Yodas event is clashing with mine. Rescheduled for tomorrow. Place will be posted after Yodas event tonight.

Skullgrim
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Skullgrim »

Event is now 10/20/09 at Midnight
Location: Lord British's Conservatory of Music - Lower west wing music hall

Stable horses outside please.

Unknown Unknown
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Unknown Unknown »

what time zone?

Skullgrim
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Skullgrim »

Eastern and is delayed untill 1am... sorry eveyone got held up at a JOb interview waaaaaaaaay outta town

Skullgrim
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Skullgrim »

No one showed so i will reschedule again sometime... oh well for free money and fun

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

publicize this in all the forums/ask staff to help you, and give at least a week or 2 notice. this sounds like a good event and i, for one, would be very interested in participating.

Lothain

Post by Lothain »

I would love to participate--just update this post and gives us a tidbit of notice. Already got my team...

Return to “Player Run Events”