Forum Contest: Protection Services

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Forum Contest: Protection Services

Post by chumbucket »

We here at chumbucket and Associates have recently become very concerned with use and abuse of animals on this shard. That is why we require all sheep farmers and mount sellers to have a permit in order to operate. We would like to expand, but we are fresh out of ideas. That why's I am holding this contest. I will award 50,000 gold to best idea for areas in which we could expand our current practices. What needs more regulation by cA? What should we charge a fee in order to allow players to do? The best suggestion wins.

Criteria:

1. Creativity

2. Plausibility: Can this activity feasibly be regulated by cA?

Contest ends in one week.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Forum Contest: Protection Services

Post by BlackFoot »

Vendor Quality Control.
Ensure vendors are selling their wares at a rate reasonable to their value! No under the table deals evading their duty to pay taxes. There is too much of these back room deals going on. Ensure customer safety and product quality!
If vendors will not be willing to abide by the laws then they will be faced with pickets of sticky fingered protesters.

my 2 cents :o
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

dexter4321

Post by dexter4321 »

BlackFoot wrote:Vendor Quality Control.
Ensure vendors are selling their wares at a rate reasonable to their value! No under the table deals evading their duty to pay taxes. There is too much of these back room deals going on. Ensure customer safety and product quality!
If vendors will not be willing to abide by the laws then they will be faced with pickets of sticky fingered protesters.

my 2 cents :o
I agree with this one it's a good idea.

Downs

Post by Downs »

BlackFoot wrote:Vendor Quality Control.
Please take care of Bigoud's store
fixed
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Pro

Post by Pro »

Get dragons off tamers using them to hunt or destroy people training @ HH and places like that.

nickhimself

Post by nickhimself »

Resource gatherers. Anyone found mining, sheering sheep/picking cotton, or lumberjacking will have to pay a tax on what they are carrying or they will be dealt with accordingly. They may buy their way out of this tax buy paying 10k for administrative duties to remove their names from the farmers list.

Return to “Player Run Events”