X-mas trees

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Sandro

X-mas trees

Post by Sandro »

When an IDOC falls, X-Mas trees don't self delete, and they block house placement..

I've lost a few good house placement locations to this bug. Rather annoying. I've also seen a few trees scattered around the world from previous idocs that we're never removed..
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: X-mas trees

Post by SJane3384 »

That actually must look pretty cool. You're randomly running through the forest, and all the sudden there's a badass lit tree.
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

Derrick

Re: X-mas trees

Post by Derrick »

Any newly placed holiday trees will decay with the house, unfortunately this won't matter for a long time since trees cannot be placed until December. In the meantime please page for removal of trees that are "in the way".

This problem is the same as with guildstones which will still need to be moved manually by staff if blocking house placement.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."