Tactics with Macefighting

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Abhorash

Tactics with Macefighting

Post by Abhorash »

When im using Macefighting my skill of tactics dont increase, seeing that i put a sword cause i start the pj with sword and i change now to Mace, with the sword the tactics increase with the first hit. Other thing is that i have the skills at 700 but i have some down and other skills like parrying and macefighting increase decreasing music. Dont know what can be but i think is a fail. Thx

Lazarus

Re: Tactics with Macefighting

Post by Lazarus »

Are you using a magic mace weapon that gives bonus to tactics?

Faust

Post by Faust »

Depends on the combat skills of your combatant too.

Abhorash

Post by Abhorash »

At first time i pick a magic axe that give me a spectre but i change for a simple mace. And i have 67 of tactics and i pick more than 2k gold killing in the cementery, so many time without any increase.

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

what is your tactics and macing? if macing is significantly lower than tactics, you won't gain tactics until the two skills are about level.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Abhorash wrote:When im using Macefighting my skill of tactics dont increase, seeing that i put a sword cause i start the pj with sword and i change now to Mace, with the sword the tactics increase with the first hit. Other thing is that i have the skills at 700 but i have some down and other skills like parrying and macefighting increase decreasing music. Dont know what can be but i think is a fail. Thx
Tactics won't gain well if your tactics level is significantly higher than your combat weapon skill. That is, you can't GM Tactics with 50 macing.

If you mark a skill down it will drop with any corresponding skill gain, regardless of your skill total.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Abhorash

Post by Abhorash »

Oh, i have now 25 mace and 68 tactics, so thats it, Thx all