Newbie Battle Royal event

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Arcott Ramathorn

Newbie Battle Royal event

Post by Arcott Ramathorn »

Ok i posted asking when would be the best time to host an event and the consensus was pretty much Wed 8pm est.

Post here if your wanna come. You need a new character slot to play. On Wed, i will post what you will have to name the character and what town to start him in, in order to participate. You can pick any starting skills and stats you think will help you kill all the other fresh players. I will take your new characters to a house i own and kill them. I will then gate your ghosts to the event location and res them/heal them for the event. I would like to have at least 7 people post a response in this thread to let me know there is interest. The winner of the event gets a shiny silver coin, worth about 10,000g last i looked. If the event goes too quickly i might run it twice and give out 2 silver coins. Cmon people tell me you wanna come.

Arcott Ramathorn

Re: Newbie Battle Royal event

CREATE A NEW CHARACTER AND NAME HIM, derricknevermore. NO SPACE OR IT WONT FIT. ADJUST YOUR SKILLS AND STATS HOWEVER YOU LIKE, BUT DO NOT ALTER HIS APPEARANCE FROM THE DEFAULT DOING SO MAY DISQUALIFY YOU. START HIM IN THE TOWN OF MINOC, AND ILL MEET YOU THERE.
Last edited by Arcott Ramathorn on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orbanaz

Post by Orbanaz »

I should be able to make that time. I'm in.

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

I'm in as well.
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

WOODY

Post by WOODY »

im in

BoofyBlitzd

Post by BoofyBlitzd »

count me in! NOTHING PROVES SKILLZ LIKE NOOB SKILLZ

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Arcott Ramathorn

Awesome seems like some good interest. I hope someone can use a creative template to win. Remember to take into account the gear you get relates to the skill you choose. Magery will give you regs and scrolls. Alchemy might supply you with a potion and some regs.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

How'd it go?
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

roguan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by roguan »

"The NPK"

Arcott Ramathorn

Thank you all for participating in my comedy of errors. Special thanks for recording the RPV and crowd control to those that did that. I hope you all had fun at my expense...i did. I blame everything on internet problems and other things outside my control. :D Please post any pics you have. And here is how i saw it:

The Derrick Nevermore's hit the town of Minoc.
1.jpg
1.jpg (249.5 KiB) Viewed 2473 times
Anyone ever see that Simpsons Halloween Special where homer clones himself repeatedly?
2.jpg
Whats so funny? O yeah I was just murdered and dry looted by a pack of angry Newbie Characters...who took my regs?
3.jpg
3.jpg (250.03 KiB) Viewed 2473 times
Let the bodies hit the floor...After the newbs had their way with Amanda Hugginkiss, the blood orgy flowed into the nearby area. They looked like ants scurrying away from a recently broken ant farm. And they turned on each other quickly.
4.jpg
4.jpg (247.85 KiB) Viewed 2473 times
Bring out your dead! I had originally thought that the ghosts were responding to my please to show themselves so i could count them and move onto the next part of the event...only after i saw the RPV did i realize they were plotting to kill me again...cause it was so funny the first time.
5.jpg
5.jpg (212.45 KiB) Viewed 2473 times

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

What did I win???
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Arcott Ramathorn

Got about half the attendees to the castle and lost half of those to various reasons.(couple logged out and got booted from the castle, couple tried to take an unattended tour and got banned, couple went afk and missed the gate) Remeber..stay with the group... whos your accountabilabuddy ?
6.jpg
6.jpg (238.56 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
These lucky 5, get to compete for the nights prize...yes, you can attack anyone, cept me. I cant stress that enough!
7.jpg
7.jpg (228.88 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
After about 5 minutes of staring and prodding for the action to begin i decide maybe i should light a fire under these guys.
8.jpg
8.jpg (246.32 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
Still they play timid and bide their time, hoping someone else will make the first moves and maybe spare them, because after all they showed no ill will toward any other. So i put a time limit on them! Maybe a little friendly poisoning will make you move!
9.jpg
9.jpg (235.59 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
WINNAH!
10.jpg
10.jpg (255.98 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
YOUR THE BEST...AROUND, AND NOONES EVER GONNA TAKE YA DOWN...Who are you? Are you the l337'st of the l337's ? Is this ChoppaX ? Some of those moves screamed top of the leader board.
11.jpg
11.jpg (236.61 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
Your Prize sir!
13.jpg
13.jpg (238.8 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
You dont have to go home but you cant stay here...well i guess you can..if the alligators dont eat ya.
14.jpg
14.jpg (250.18 KiB) Viewed 2469 times

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

I couldn't find all the action before the murdering began.. Looks quite epic though.

At least you tried. ;)
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Arcott Ramathorn

son wrote:What did I win???
Looked like you won a Bruce Lee: Enter the Dragon fantasy for a day.

Here is a pic of -r chasing some newbs...
bruce.jpg
bruce.jpg (24.76 KiB) Viewed 2464 times

BoofyBlitzd

Post by BoofyBlitzd »

i forgot that this was eastern time so showed up half hour late, to my surprise thou most of the action was right outside my shop. Stupidly I went outside to ask if the event started or who won, to be killed by r- moments later. Definitely humorous thou! should try again with more crowd control...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us