Onslaught's Outpost - Mega Mall

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Onslaught-

Onslaught's Outpost - Mega Mall

Post by Onslaught- »

Far south of Yew and to the extreme west of Shame lies an outpost. Onslaught's Outpost - Vendor Hub and Rune Library! Because of the remote location, the current fortifications are mostly used to hold back the wild life but can be used to fend off dastardly foes as well! Unfortunately, we don't have any protection from the ocean front which allowed a small sect of pirates to settle on my beach. Be careful, they steal your belongings too!

Currently selling GM weapons and armor, magic weapons and armor, magic wands, magic jewelery, potion kegs, regents, bandages, lockpicks, furniture, GM tinkered exploding and poisoning trapped chests, GM poisoned weapons, and much more. Because of the Outposts remote location, I will be gating to the vendor hub from west Britain bank as often as possible. I also have marked runes available at the rune Library to purchase.

Last edited by Onslaught- on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Onslaught-

Re: Onslaught's Outpost - Mega Mall

Post by Onslaught- »

Also looking for a GM tailoring, GM bow fletching, GM Inscription vendors placed at the Outpost. If you're active and need to make some extra cash, PM me in IRC or on these forums. First come first serve on vendor spots.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Super, you adopted some free town addons! You are on your way to being the next Pirate/mYm guild!

Onslaught-

Post by Onslaught- »

Just stocked dozens of vanquishing weapons, none over 5000 gold!

Return to “Player Run Vendors”