How much is it worth?

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Andros Odenthal

How much is it worth?

Post by Andros Odenthal »

Well guys, I've a problem. At my first day on this shard, there was a good soul who provided me a spot, placing for me a house. Now I want to know - please, be realistic - how much worth it is.

Actually I can make, working together with my wife as Miners, about 65k per day - selling Ingots. Wich makes 1.820.000 per Month. And that, only for mining. I'm not counting the lot of Armor-Sets we can make, and even how much we will do as Plus with them too.

So, please - I appell: The spot isn't that cheap, thats for sure.

And: No trolling, hating or friends of Kryptonical. I know that he wants his spot back. But looking forward that he's one of the most richest players on this shard, I think that a Deed + 20k is ridiculous :)

P.S.: I'm playing with my wife since yesterday on this shard and also Cove hasn't a Bank, please remind it.
Last edited by Andros Odenthal on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andros Odenthal
Guildmaster of Sprintfox-Guild

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: How much is it worth?

Post by Panthor the Hated »

I don't dislike Kryptonical, can I post?

Andros Odenthal

Its not about dislike or anything else. I'm trying to take this problematic as serious.
Andros Odenthal

Kith
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Kith »

deed + 20k is very fair and truthfully you are lucky to have a buyer at that. if you are looking for a mining house or even a vendor shop i can help you with that.
Last edited by Kith on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kith-Mart - Save Money. Live Better.
Brokers of Britannia [B*B]
Kith's Real Estate Mediation Services (KREMS)

Andros Odenthal

Kith wrote:deed + 20k is very fair and truthfully you are lucky to have a buyer at that
No one was talking about, that I will sell it. But also no-one says, that I wouldn't do it when I become an accurate bid for it.

Lucky? As a beginning player to get a Deed + 20k? Never.
65k per day. In two days I can get two Deeds and 20k.

So - what? Where has the logic gone?

P.S.: Even if someone is gonna purchase it or not: I win.
Andros Odenthal

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by SirEricKain »

I fail to understand the meaning of this post, there are dozens of mining smalls through out Sosaria that trump this one, I personally have sold/gave away some great ones...

It seems as though someone has placed this home for you, and now you want to sell it?

Mining is an acquired taste, 65k is 2 hours for a bard, and a bit over an hour for the average tamer.

This is not an attempt to derail or pass judgment, just giving my honest opinion.

Just a tip for the future, this house does have some "cool factor" to it, but a PRIME mining house would be one of the following... the one near Wind in the mountain is probably one of the coolest, there is another in Northern Territories behind the city of Ascalon, and the one just E S/E of Destard, Seclusion and Proximity to a mountain is what makes a great mining house, good luck!

Oh and my estimate would be small+20-30k possibly more if someone was looking to start a Cove player run city, might want to ask Syntax, I hear he's back.
Last edited by SirEricKain on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Jill Stihl »

It's not the house that earns 65k a day - Anyone can go to Cove and mine those areas without needing a house there. It makes it a little more convenient but not a great deal.

So it's a small house outside a town with few facilities and no bank = Not really worth a lot of gold. I'd agree with the above estimates.

Welcome to UOSA btw :)

Downs

Post by Downs »

Most people overprice their houses here till they've been here a while. Like the above posters said, the main draw here is its closeness to town. You could make that in mining nearly anywhere. Even on a boat which is way more convenient.

There's no bank and limited shops in cove. Its also by no means a private mining route. Several miners work cove until they discover the better mining areas. Deed+ 20-30k is pretty accurate. If you're thinking you're gonna get 300k outta someone, you'll be sitting on that house for a while.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

checkmate

Post by checkmate »

Deed + 20k if you're lucky. The problem is that there is no bank in Cove, and no traffic in Cove. Cove is dead so unfortunately it's just another house.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I'd say deed+deed if you're lucky, actually. Deed+20 seems fair since Cove is dead. Deed+30 is my final answer.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Jill Stihl wrote:It's not the house that earns 65k a day - Anyone can go to Cove and mine those areas without needing a house there.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

This guy asked the same question in irc. Was not happy to hear his wonderful house is not worth very much :/
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

qb00p
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by qb00p »

deed + smelt it plug

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kryptonical »

Andros Odenthal wrote: I know that he wants his spot back. But looking forward that he's one of the most richest players on this shard

wow, either I'm seriously missing something, or the people on this shard are completely and utterly broke...I think I had around 150k...maybe 200k last I checked :P

Andros Odenthal

Lookin' forward that actually - as beginning player - I can make up to 65k per day, I'll not sell this Small House :)

Its not the same, doing 130k every two days, as becoming 70k for a house, when I already make 65k per day.

Thanks for the opinions!
Andros Odenthal