Chesapeake players plox

Topics related to Second Age
clintbeastwood

Chesapeake players plox

Post by clintbeastwood »

hey Im inviting any chesapeake players to come play with a few of us from back then. Im old MiM / OiN / IC!
but deagol kicked me outta oinland cuz i wouldnt give him my blessed hally. Just wanted to clear that before anyone trys to flame. Anyways i was known by lotsa names. jean michelle [MiM], Avatar, Sabin, Clowni Violater [IC!] and OiN for a little while. and i played as Dakkon in OiN for a little bit as well. Me and a few rl friends just started a couple weeks ago. Ironfist Max i heard you play here. What it do ?

ClowN

Re: Chesapeake players plox

Post by ClowN »

whats up man, i remember the name Dakkon/Clowni Violator. I was ClowN/HalloweeN on chesapeake (tKt, DsR, KoC). i dont play much these days, but i can help u guys get up and running if needed. CmaN and Blaze from chesapeake play here too, but i think they play about as rarely as i do anymore. If u guys are putting together an old school chessy crew tho let me know, id log in every now and then to play.

riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by riant »

My toon was Riant back then. Ran with a PvP partner named Fury and we had a guild with a few others for a while but were bigger in 2000 and 2001. We used to battle LoC a lot.
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B

Ardos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ardos »

I was Kinarah in [dnd]. I originally came over to play with OiN, because Cadul came to LS and asked me to start there. I made friends with Eval and Erik Ramzal and a few others and decided to join dnd and avoid the recruiting process of OiN.
aka WoozyRargar, Kinarah

hectorc2w
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by hectorc2w »

hey jean michelle, dont know if you remember me I think we played together for a while. I was hector/holly lee djee in oinland

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by noxmonk »

I played on chessy in an RP guild for awhile, then halfway through t2a moved to playing Dr. Feelgood with j-d

rouss

Post by rouss »

i remember these names

pm if you need a leg up
Chesapeake Nov. 1998 — July 2000
Second Age Feb. 2009 —

hectorc2w
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by hectorc2w »

you can check this thread for some SS of chessy, including some hunt when i was in J-D :)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18599

Thanos

Post by Thanos »

Was on Chesapeake for a long while..part of OSR and the town of Aryslan...

Dr.Feelgood from J-D, I remember you, you killed me more than once!

hectorc2w
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by hectorc2w »

OSR...remember ADN? they had their tower right south of yours. i was a part of that guild for a bit

clintbeastwood

Post by clintbeastwood »

wow too funny. Hector i most definately remember you. haha didnt expect to see you here.
kinarah we know each other from bothches and defiance. but tbh i cant stand the guy you talk of called eval. he was crap on chessy when i played and he is good on priv servers and is a snob abou t it. all the other folks i remember ya. esp Dr feelgood from J-D
used to pk alot and we would always play nice. J-D and our crew that pked that is. Back when reds stuck together a bit.. Wow Hector lol thats n uts hit me up in game. Either Cool Story Bro is my dexxer or Clint Beastwood is my main. still macroing. I got like 30k lol but i stay afloat of regs and bandages from farming liches and shit. Got me a small house and a dexxer to farm with so im all set. haha

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by noxmonk »

Thanos wrote:Was on Chesapeake for a long while..part of OSR and the town of Aryslan...

The only reason I could kill anyone at the time was we ganked, and I was lucky enough to be living in a beta-test area for cable modem service. I was and still am terrible at PvP.

clintbeastwood

Post by clintbeastwood »

noxmonk wrote:
Thanos wrote:Was on Chesapeake for a long while..part of OSR and the town of Aryslan...

The only reason I could kill anyone at the time was we ganked, and I was lucky enough to be living in a beta-test area for cable modem service. I was and still am terrible at PvP.
who was Mother Tereseas blue?

and gm of J-D was Alice Cooper right?

BamBam
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BamBam »

I was one of the first 10 or so members of MiM as "WiseGuy". Back then it was SnakeEyes, Perplexler, Oberon, Ritalin, and others I can't remember. The funny thing is, the guild's focus was anti-pk, and I was the only MiM member that was red. I had accidental notoriety all the way down to dark lord, and would get attacked all the time lol. Aww the good old days.

I'm currently playing with a dude named Retro80s (Coke on Chesapeake) that used to be on Chesapeake. Let me know if you need any help getting up and running. I helped Retro80s get up pretty quick, and he's also got a lot of experience with pvp so we've been focusing on pvp lately: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24397

look here on the MiM forum where I posted about uosecondage.com a month ago.. lots of old names you might remember:
http://www.mimguild.com/index.php?name= ... ght=#21465

clintbeastwood

Post by clintbeastwood »

wow whats up dude. I was in MiM for a bit but got kicked out because Lee and Luki didnt liek that i pked with Mokie from KoC and a couple others on my alt. Then i went red on my MiM guy and that sealed the deal for Ox. Do you remember Death ? or Discord from MiM they were both rl friends. I was in it towards the end because when europa came out most of them went there. I think Parthor. Then Plox joined KoC and i began playing with them some. i could use some help pm meh. I have like 10k left hehe. i made a dexxer and farmed, got a small house and a 5x dexxer in 2 weeks i guess thats well. I am macroing my main got like 85 magery so far lookin to get some guildwar goin holler at meh