Fatal error

Malak

Fatal error

Post by Malak »

Ok here's the deal, when i try to change anything in-game options and press apply button gives me a fatal error and closes game.

I have mondains legacy with client ver. 6**

This never happened before in other shard's, and this is first time im using razor so i guess its from that?
If anyone had same problem or has say something so i can fix it. Btw i re-installed game already and didn't worked.

Looking for answers, Thanks.

Derrick

Re: Fatal error

Post by Derrick »

When you hit apply, it may be writing those options to disk and the error may be generated at that point?
Just a guess, but make sure your hard drive isn't full. It's also possible that your settings file might be corrupted

chall17

Re: Fatal error

Post by chall17 »

I am having this problem to. I downloaded the Mondain's Legacy file listed on the download section from this website. I dont think it is a problem with the server just with the game because i have the same problems with other freeshards. Also, the game works fine until i attempt to change the settings. I have uninstalled reinstalled many times and it still happens. Any help would be appreciated this problem is really annoying.

My OS is Windows XP SP2
Basic Client downloaded have maxed out the patch then uninstalled and reinstalled and did not patch.. still happens.
Basic Settings