Sea Serpent reliable spawns

Moderator: Support Moderators

Gr3nd3l

Sea Serpent reliable spawns

Post by Gr3nd3l »

Looking for reliable spawns of sea serpents where one or multiple will attack an individual on land. If you were not able to take 50 resist in your build, standing in front of these is a very cheap first hurdle.

Thanks
I often quote myself; it adds credibility to my argument.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Sea Serpent reliable spawns

Post by RoadKill »

If you are looking to boost some resist, you might want to train to 32ish from the NPC, then run through fire fields until 55.0

Serpents spawn at sea, your best bet is to sail around deep sea, you won't find hoards, but you'll find a few here and there.

You can also try Reapers in the area north of Minoc, they are good for resist gains too
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I agree with RK. Try FF first, it's fast as hell.

If you do want to go the mob way, I'd also suggest the area east - northeast of Yew, tons of reapers and water/air eles.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Huzke »

For similar results as you'd get from the sea serpent (free resists training but not anywhere as fast as fire field running) you could try this; buy a few boxes from the provisioner and go to the evil mage island in Despise, drop the boxes at the end up the bridge island side and get the mages to aggro you and then heal like hell.

Return to “New Player Help”