Good Day Mates...

Topics related to Second Age
Willy Stiletto

Good Day Mates...

Post by Willy Stiletto »

Hello,

My name is Willy Stiletto just venturing over from other shards, and Osi Pacific server, Now thats out of the way and down to the reaon for the post..

I'm seeking fellow thieves to join with or join me in a taking of Second age...Weather you steal /slay players or steal artifacts, i don't have spacifics, but i do and will for-most be around visable or not so please be warned if you are afraid of thieves now wait till my thieves guild grows and is a threat....

Guild --- "Basim Sab Ken" Only true Thieves know what that stands for, so thieves come all and all come at one, lets grow...

To be Continued....

Quin the Wretch
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Good Day Mates...

Post by Quin the Wretch »

"Basim Sab Ken"
I know that guy! He's customer support guy for my wireless router!
"I really need to increase my knowledgment" -anonymous

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Chum and cA have this covered I'm pretty sure

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

archiacsubrosa77

Post by archiacsubrosa77 »

It seems we have a grab for power on others turf...this could prove to be most interesting...or bloody at the least!...We will stay tuned for developments
To love your enemy is to embrace the serpent that bit you, and to turn the other cheek, exposes your neck to his blade. Rewarding evil with kindness, subjugating yourself to it's mercy only empowers its rule. The world had its fill of martyrs and kings.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

So whats your guild name?

Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Huzke »

Panthor the Hated wrote:So whats your guild name?
I think he just started a couple days ago. I've seen him afk macro'ing at the Vesper bank. I hope he sticks with his RP'ish theme when he's actually robbing people and doesn't just end up being another failure of a bank thief. I love the thieves that actually get out into dungeons and other places using clever tactics, but the guys that just get guard whacked continually until they finally get lucky enough to steal a recall scroll from a 2 day old player and then run off to kill themselves so they can brag about it don't even realize how pathetic they actually are. :(

Willy Stiletto

Post by Willy Stiletto »

Huzke wrote:
Panthor the Hated wrote:So whats your guild name?
I think he just started a couple days ago. I've seen him afk macro'ing at the Vesper bank. I hope he sticks with his RP'ish theme when he's actually robbing people and doesn't just end up being another failure of a bank thief. I love the thieves that actually get out into dungeons and other places using clever tactics, but the guys that just get guard whacked continually until they finally get lucky enough to steal a recall scroll from a 2 day old player and then run off to kill themselves so they can brag about it don't even realize how pathetic they actually are. :(

Exactly thats not a thief thats just well yea.. im not going to go there.. i stay in role die hard roleplayer so no worries there, and i love dungeon travel heck i like everything when it comes to stealing .. played many games rogue and thief classes. i am 38 getting a little slow on the keys at times but still can hold my end....