You might be a trammelite if...

Topics related to Second Age
Mesozoic

You might be a trammelite if...

Post by Mesozoic »

There seems to be a lot of people who aren't quite sure if they're a trammelite or not so I figured I'd give you a few tests so you could check for yourself.

If you only leave your castle or keep for events where your magic halberd will be safe, you might be a trammelite.
If you've got bright neon colored hair or sandals, you might be a trammelite.
If you got really excited when you heard they put trammel moonstones in the game then realized it was April 1st, you might be a trammelite.
If you constantly beg on the forums for runebooks to be blessed, you might be a trammelite.
If you are always suggesting nerfs for thieves, you might be a trammelite.
If you don't care about era accuracy and just want them to nerf everything in the game you don't like, you might be a trammelite.

Those are just a few of the many ways you can tell feel free to add your own. And for those trammelites that want to reform there's hope, first just dye your hair a normal color or trash those sandals and head out into the world and play. :mrgreen:

lettuce

Re: You might be a trammelite if...

Post by lettuce »

ghey

Pac

Post by Pac »

I saw some blessed colored sandals the other day, wtf is up with that carebear crap?

Heckler

Post by Heckler »

Pac wrote:I saw some blessed colored sandals the other day, wtf is up with that carebear crap?

^this

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

If you roleplay "anything" and need to make pictures and a story about it. You might be a trammelite.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Heckler

Post by Heckler »

GuardianKnight wrote:If you roleplay "anything" and need to make pictures and a story about it. You might be a trammelite.

i know enoughe feluccians that roleplay and would kick you in the nuts pvp wise.

your trammelite when you brag about ur skill and want to duel for house deeds and complain about no action/pvp going on while sitting at the bank and crying for serverwars... and apparently thats what i always see when i do my treasurehunt lockpick cycles... self called pvp pros of uosa that whimp whimp whimp instead of going out and hunt the real thrill of cold sweaty hands when some ganksquad hunts you down while ur in statloss wearing your preciouse +25 vanq weapon that is about to get looted.

there are only a handfull of real pvpers this shard has and before them i bow and tip my hat.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Whoa! Whoa! Do you feel better ? Does it feel good to let that all out?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Heckler

Post by Heckler »

GuardianKnight wrote:Whoa! Whoa! Do you feel better ? Does it feel good to let that all out?

sort of, but it hadnt the impact i was hoping for :/

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

GuardianKnight wrote:Whoa! Whoa! Do you feel better ? Does it feel good to let that all out?
Stop pretending you still play here, GK.
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I guess you and I are equally active.

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

If you only play the most cliche templated characters on the shard, you might be a Trammelite.....
Est Sularus oth Mithas

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

GuardianKnight wrote:I guess you and I are equally active.
WTF I've been ingame almost every day for the past couple weeks!
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

The definition of trammelite has over the years become retarded. You kids...
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Klavis Verge

Post by Klavis Verge »

This topic has inspired me to create a new post in analysis of the socio-economic groups of characters and their behavioral tendencies (and designations, e.g. TRAMMELITES). Thank you!
IF YOUR MONITOR SUPPORTS 1280X1024 then JOIN THE ELITE EXPERIENCE viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42397

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

nightshark wrote:The definition of trammelite has over the years become retarded. You kids...
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6879373 ... nightshark