UOAM Help pls

Moderator: Support Moderators

Berky

UOAM Help pls

Post by Berky »

Hello i am new member. I have a problem. I want connect UOAM but program is give error. I cant join uosecondage.com.

I enter Name Berky and IP: uoam.uosecondage.com Port:2000 and click Link to Server.

I get a error report.

Error
Unable to estahblish a connection. The server may be down. Make sure you have the proper IP address and port number.

Please help me. I want to connect this program and i wanna do action with my friends. What i will do?

Berky

Re: UOAM Help pls

Post by Berky »

help me please

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

I personally do not use the UOAM feature, so the best advice I can give you at this point is to follow the directions given in this thread. It's possible this thread may be out-dated but with a quick look around I was not able to find any other info for UOAM.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19046

If that does not work I would recommend doing a forum search with keywords = UOAM
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

McSchnurke

Post by McSchnurke »

Looks like there's no server up. You could host one or ask your friends to. Honestly, connecting to a public UOAM server isn't a very good idea. It'll just show any PKs connected exactly where you are.

Return to “New Player Help”