Selling Grandfathered pre-patch blessed black sandals.

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Selling Grandfathered pre-patch blessed black sandals.

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I have a few pairs, offer.

Notorious

Re: Selling Grandfathered pre-patch blessed black sandals.

Post by Notorious »

100k since i know whats going to happen to them.

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

tower deed

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Notorious wrote:100k since i know whats going to happen to them.
no you don't lol.

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

MatronDeWinter wrote:
no you don't lol.
I know more than you do.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Notorious wrote:
MatronDeWinter wrote:
no you don't lol.
I know more than you do.
How so.

Telamon

Post by Telamon »

Apparently one of the staff stated in vent that pre patch grandfathered blessed items will be made breakable. Along with friended mount changes.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

That's a pretty serious thing to mention in vent, rather than allowing everyone to fully understand the changes to their items that may or may not take effect.

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

Telamon wrote:Apparently one of the staff stated in vent that pre patch grandfathered blessed items will be made breakable. Along with friended mount changes.
1. who execpt BYI did hear this rumor.
2. even they said only christmas blessed stuff will change and not "original oldschool blessed" items
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Haha, that would be a horrible idea. Screw everyone equally, or screw nobody at all. Being that it's coming from BYI though, who knows if it actually happened.

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Haha, that would be a horrible idea. Screw everyone equally, or screw nobody at all. Being that it's coming from BYI though, who knows if it actually happened.
well thats a dif story with a lot of dif opinions ;]
but i call the whole "staff said in vent this and that" bs
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Arsen wrote:
MatronDeWinter wrote:Haha, that would be a horrible idea. Screw everyone equally, or screw nobody at all. Being that it's coming from BYI though, who knows if it actually happened.
You are probably right, claims from players that "staff said" should be taken seriously regardless. It's akin to pretending to be staff in game or in irc.

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

MatronDeWinter wrote:
Arsen wrote:
You are probably right, claims from players that "staff said" should be taken seriously regardless. It's akin to pretending to be staff in game or in irc.
Don't believe me then, multiple people in vent listened to what he explained, arsen is just trying to troll byi cause he killed fede 2v1 and it took him and rose like 20 minutes rofl, grandfather items will be breakable in the near future, along with friended mount changes. Obviously they are working on the patch why would they need to disclose the information to everyone on the forums till the changes are made, im giving you advice take it and stop being so ignorant.

LifeForce

Post by LifeForce »

Notorious wrote:Don't believe me then, multiple people in vent listened to what he explained, arsen is just trying to troll byi cause he killed fede 2v1 and it took him and rose like 20 minutes rofl, grandfather items will be breakable in the near future, along with friended mount changes. Obviously they are working on the patch why would they need to disclose the information to everyone on the forums till the changes are made, im giving you advice take it and stop being so ignorant.
and why would staff need to disclose this information in vent? if they did, that would be a really bad thing, imo. think about it: essentially they gave a few selected players an information edge to capitalize on vs. the rest of the shards population...

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

LifeForce wrote:
Notorious wrote:Don't believe me then, multiple people in vent listened to what he explained, arsen is just trying to troll byi cause he killed fede 2v1 and it took him and rose like 20 minutes rofl, grandfather items will be breakable in the near future, along with friended mount changes. Obviously they are working on the patch why would they need to disclose the information to everyone on the forums till the changes are made, im giving you advice take it and stop being so ignorant.
and why would staff need to disclose this information in vent? if they did, that would be a really bad thing, imo. think about it: essentially they give few selected players an information edge they can capitalize on vs. the rest of the shards population...
It's not like he just came out and started giving us classified information, we were asking questions about the next patch because obviously we have heard rumors and he cleared them up and we got the truth about what happening soon, and btw capitalize on what I don't know how this would give us a edge in anyway possible, its all information bro. Stop trying to prove me wrong when you have no evidence I know multiple people who were in vent who are not in BYI who heard this information, so soon say goodbye to your trammel being unbreakable.