Some Changes Need To Be Made!

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Million

Some Changes Need To Be Made!

Post by Million »

Ok! well i've been here a month today and im thinking about going back to my old server just because the pvp here is just horrible. i think a few changes should be made. simply because the lack of population here. i do like the old school way but damnit this isnt 1999. computers are way smarter then they used to be. basically we have razer now. so if you really wanted to be era accurate. disable everything in razer. razer basically plays itself. now im going to suggest some changes that should be made and they wont effect anything, and it may bring more ppl. (half of my guild came to this shard and kinda upset that we did.) think about this

1) red tamers- they should be aloud to be red tamers. once u tame any animal it should not agro you no matter what (unless u attack it). red tamers are a blast.

2)criminals/reds/innocent- ok, this is simply basic and awesome if they change it. make the pvp worth a damn. criminals (greys) should not be aloud to recall or cast gate out until they are blue. reds should not be able to recall or cast gate after in combat (keep the pvp real), so lame when a red comes and attacks and they see they attacked the wrong guy then bamm he just recalls. there should be a cooldown period of combat. and blues, if a blue attacks a grey or a red he is now in the heat of combat and must either run to guards or fight it out (the blue attacked, if he didnt want to fight he wouldnt have attacked). this should be changed to the above. every server i played had it and damnit it made pvp mean something.

3) STAT LOSS- the one main thing that ruined uo back in 99' is the rep patch, for you all that dont know what that is. its when they brough stat loss in the game. damnit i was there and it brough uo to the ground. i for one am not red. but damnit if a player chooses to go red damn let him be red. he should'nt be punished because he chose to go the evil way and not be a roleplayer. remove the stat loss. so we can see more reds and more pvp. i have to recall to 7 dungeons or wait at the newb spot(brit gy) for a long time just to find a red to pvp with. then half the time they just recall away. i understand the recall because if u died to whatever you lose your stats(even if u die because u lost connection in a fight). horrible horrible horrible!!!
I WANT MORE PVP.

4) stalls- make it to where each player has a certain amount of stalls, tamers work weeks to have their pets and some jackass can just fill the stalls with random cats, dogs, ect.

5) gating someone else's pets- (although i like it) its rather gay.

i know there was a few more things i noticed but i cant remember em atm.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

(REMINDER THIS IS NOT A RAGE THEAD)= JUST PVP IS LAME HERE WHEN U CAN JUST LEAVE.

id love to hear what yall have to say. i know most of you pvpers would love to see 2 and 3 changed.
Last edited by Kaivan on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Language. http://forums.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23249

Pied Piper

Re: Some Changes Need To Be Made!

Post by Pied Piper »

Good luck because, your are fixing to be ripped to shreds...

Million

Post by Million »

going to ripped to shreads? for making a suggestion? if ppl start talking shit on this thread because i posted suggestions, it just gonna be the ppl that need recall in a fight.
Last edited by Kaivan on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Language. http://forums.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23249

lettuce

Post by lettuce »

yea there are alot of cry babys here

Million

Post by Million »

let me just give my "OPINION" of the crappy red mind on this shard (wouldnt say it if i havent seen it).

(red) la la la, oh look a blue, Explosion-Energy Bolt. (blue) Gheal to 100%, loads explosion. (red) oh no, recall!!!!

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Here is my Pied Piper (blue) toon's mentality when it comes to this shard....

*lalalala farming getting gold....lalala oooh magic item....lalalala...yay more gold*

*Piper sees blue/red name at edge of screen*

*Piper recalls*

Million

Post by Million »

so no pvp for you?

jamison
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by jamison »

I'm a pk and I fully support stat loss. Without any fear of dying, whats the point? You'd have pks running around with GM hally and 25 each reg, just like 98% of the pvpers out there now anyway. Atleast now with stat loss pks you have people who go balls to the wall with weps and items because there's a good honest fear of dying and having to re-work your skills.
[11:19] <hemperor> who can do me a favor
[11:19] * Rocks hands hemp a razor blade

[09:12] <weedsmoke> fuck you jamison
[09:12] <weedsmoke> i hope your new year sucks

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Million wrote:so no pvp for you?
Not yet. I am building 14 different toons ATM and 3 will be pks...one day....

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

jamison wrote:I'm a pk and I fully support stat loss. Without any fear of dying, whats the point? You'd have pks running around with GM hally and 25 each reg, just like 98% of the pvpers out there now anyway. Atleast now with stat loss pks you have people who go balls to the wall with weps and items because there's a good honest fear of dying and having to re-work your skills.
This was always a mojor problem on EA's siege perilous...almost every pk just wore GM stuff....

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

1) Get a white wyrm.

2) Learn to interupt recall.

3) Don't die.

4) Stable yourself a few cats to hold some spots.

5) Feed your pets to ensure they follow you away from the gate.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Million wrote:
1) red tamers- they should be aloud to be red tamers. once u tame any animal it should not agro you no matter what (unless u attack it). red tamers are a blast.

2)criminals/reds/innocent- ok, this is simply basic and awesome if they change it. make the pvp worth a damn. criminals (greys) should not be aloud to recall or cast gate out until they are blue. reds should not be able to recall or cast gate after in combat (keep the pvp real), so lame when a red comes and attacks and they see they attacked the wrong guy then bamm he just recalls. there should be a cooldown period of combat. and blues, if a blue attacks a grey or a red he is now in the heat of combat and must either run to guards or fight it out (the blue attacked, if he didnt want to fight he wouldnt have attacked). this should be changed to the above. every server i played had it and damnit it made pvp mean something.

3) STAT LOSS- the one main thing that ruined uo back in 99' is the rep patch, for you all that dont know what that is. its when they brough stat loss in the game. damnit i was there and it brough uo to the ground. i for one am not red. but damnit if a player chooses to go red damn let him be red. he should'nt be punished because he chose to go the evil way and not be a roleplayer. remove the stat loss. so we can see more reds and more pvp. i have to recall to 7 dungeons or wait at the newb spot(brit gy) for a long time just to find a red to pvp with. then half the time they just recall away. i understand the recall because if u died to whatever you lose your stats(even if u die because u lost connection in a fight). horrible horrible horrible!!!
I WANT MORE PVP.

4) stalls- make it to where each player has a certain amount of stalls, tamers work weeks to have their pets and some jackass can just fill the stalls with random cats, dogs, ect.

5) gating someone else's pets- (although i like it) its rather gay.

i know there was a few more things i noticed but i cant remember em atm.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

(REMINDER THIS IS NOT A RAGE THEAD)= JUST PVP IS LAME HERE WHEN U CAN JUST LEAVE.

id love to hear what yall have to say. i know most of you pvpers would love to see 2 and 3 changed.

1 NEA

2 NEA

3 NEA

4 NEA

5 NEA

"id love to hear what yall have to say. i know most of you pvpers would love to see 2 and 3 changed." uhh no we dont lol
lettuce wrote:yea there are alot of cry babys here
hammer hits nail!
Million wrote:let me just give my "OPINION" of the crappy red mind on this shard (wouldnt say it if i havent seen it).

(red) la la la, oh look a blue, Explosion-Energy Bolt. (blue) Gheal to 100%, loads explosion. (red) oh no, recall!!!!
sounds like one terrible pk if thats how they are trying to kill you
Last edited by iamreallysquall on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

double post.
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

I disagree with every single point you've made.

Stat loss is absolutely key. Think about it for 2 seconds. I'm a red and fully support stat-loss.

The last thing this shard needs is super omgwtf1337 red tamers running around. Think about it for 2 seconds.

The recall spell works exactly as it should. If I attack someone on my red and then a gank-squad rolls in mid-fight I sure as hell don't want some "trammy" system to keep me from escaping to safety.

Gating other people's pets is hilarious.

Stalls... learn to deal with it, not a big deal at all.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

iamreallysquall wrote:
Million wrote:(red) la la la, oh look a blue, Explosion-Energy Bolt. (blue) Gheal to 100%, loads explosion. (red) oh no, recall!!!!
sounds like one terrible pk if thats how they are trying to kill you
^^^

Dude, find some real pks to fight. Stop hanging out at the noob pk spots. You wanna get some real pvp action, go up against NWO. That way the rest of us can all laugh at your dead ass.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(