A PvP Suggestion

Topics related to Second Age
Gymkhana

A PvP Suggestion

Post by Gymkhana »

First off I'm fairly new here. I have only played for 2 weeks so maybe I'm not aware of pvp going on in places I don't know about. From what I've seen the only form of pvp here is either pk/kill pks in dungeons or duel with friends. I think if magic was allowed in town against grays, reds, and oranges it would bring a lot more life to the pvp here. I think it would also cut back on a lot of noobs getting pked while trying to get started on this server since everyone is just bored and looking for anyone to kill. I never played t2a on osi so I was never around for the no magic in town stuff but I did play ren.

On Baja my guild was Chaos and had over 100 wars. We could go to almost any town at almost any time of day and find people to fight. It was a lot of fun. I think this would boost the amount of pvp tremendously if it was allowed here. It would also create a lot of excitement for people not participating and make people want to get involved more. It should also cut down on the amount of pks killing noobs since there would be another, better way of pvping which would also make it a little more possible for new players to get on their feet.

Does anyone else feel the same? I'm curious to hear how other people feel about it...

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: A PvP Suggestion

Post by Jill Stihl »

If it's not accurate to the server's target era it's not going to happen. While some find that quite restrictive it's also what makes this server so good as it prevents a slide into this -

:-)

Gymkhana

Post by Gymkhana »

lol yuck... I know it isn't accurate to the t2a era but it would be such a fun change.... after 2 weeks I am already getting bored =/

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Gymkhana wrote:lol yuck... I know it isn't accurate to the t2a era but it would be such a fun change.... after 2 weeks I am already getting bored =/
not era accurate = not era accurate, it wont ever happen here , we don't pick and chose to our liking. it's t2a not custom pick and chose the best of everything , that's why this server rocks.
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

There is a lot of PvP around. Especially at my Player Run events :D

Check out my sig.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Or check out the Bloodrock orcs if you like roleplaying.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

OWWWW, My eyes. I think I'm going to be sick.....too much Trammel!!!

Looks like the kind of deco my kids do on their shard Jill :P
Est Sularus oth Mithas

BlackLeaf

Post by BlackLeaf »

ye,in my time playing uo i've found that uosa is only the SECOND most awesome shard in the world.the first does not exist.
"The single most important PVP spell,however,is Recall."
-T2A official strategy guide

Nergnog

Post by Nergnog »

That is just a sad picture. It assaults my eyes like 15 hally mages.