whole lot of 125 = 85K

1 map = 1k
5 maps = 4k
10 maps = 9k
25 maps = 21k
50 maps = 40k
100 maps = 75k

Items per chest
Spawns -Mongbats, Orcs, Ratmen, Headless, Skeletons, Zombies (0-6 total)
Gold 1000
Magic Items 2-6
Scrolls 2-5
Gems 10
Regs 20-35
Last edited by jefferyjay on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:57 am, edited 5 times in total.

mr mahony

Re: 125 LVL 1 T-MAPS

Post by mr mahony »

Ill bid 65k on the entire lot

jefferyjay

Post by jefferyjay »

75k and its yours mrmahony

mr mahony

Re: 125 LVL 1 T-MAPS - PENDING SALE

Post by mr mahony »

Scammer ^ reported to admins when went to trade i wanted to verify the container with 125 items he refused to show other then in trade( which you can't see item numbers) upon trading in window was clearly 2 maps as i dragged and none behind. then refused again to drop on ground while I was half way across screen to verify the number to purchase.

jefferyjay

Post by jefferyjay »

mr mahony, aka smelly pete, wanted me to put a chest with 124 t-maps on the ground. im sorry but the forum posts are pretty clearly visible to everyone thus making them "legit" contracts so to speak. get a life mr mahony. maps are still available.
Last edited by jefferyjay on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

mr mahony

Post by mr mahony »

I'm a pretty reputable guy been doing a lot of trades no issues clearly in this photo I'm coming at your maps..... wish i would have taken a photo of the trade screen it only had 2 maps visible and none behind any of the two.

jefferyjay

Post by jefferyjay »

I'm asking nicely, please stop. If you wanted a broker you could have asked.
Please don't post on this thread again unless you would like to make an
offer mr mahony. The fact that you say you saw two maps in the trade
is clearly a lie since you cannot open containers in the trade window.

Bloodrock Announcer

Post by Bloodrock Announcer »

50k and I want mahony to broker
SIGNATURE by repomanr85, on Flickr

jekkis
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by jekkis »

55k and I want mahony to broker and the above poster as a witness.

Nergnog

Post by Nergnog »

60k and I want everyone here with one of the above posters brokering.

Used Kotex
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Used Kotex »

jefferyjay wrote:mr mahony, aka smelly pete, wanted me to put a chest with 124 t-maps on the ground. im sorry but the forum posts are pretty clearly visible to everyone thus making them "legit" contracts so to speak. get a life mr mahony. maps are still available.

Jeezus, come on.

Do the deal in smaller chunks.

*sigh*
Yeah, I'm still in DCT... So's yer sister !

jefferyjay

Post by jefferyjay »

Used Kotex wrote:
jefferyjay wrote:mr mahony, aka smelly pete, wanted me to put a chest with 124 t-maps on the ground. im sorry but the forum posts are pretty clearly visible to everyone thus making them "legit" contracts so to speak. get a life mr mahony. maps are still available.

Jeezus, come on.

*sigh*
Why are you assuming I wouldn't have? The buyer is the one who bailed out here.

mr mahony

Post by mr mahony »

jefferyjay wrote:
Used Kotex wrote:

Jeezus, come on.

*sigh*
I asked for you to be able to verify the number of items in your chest so I knew what I was buying, because when you open a trade i can not see the item numbers from it, and when i dragged the only 2 visible maps from the supposed 124 there were none behind them. Then in my picture I am clearly not even in teleport range of you, I asked for you to drop so I could telekensis the chest and confirm the item numbers. You hesitated and said nope not happening, thats when the alarms go off on the shady behavior you are exhibiting.

jefferyjay

Post by jefferyjay »

mr mahony wrote:
jefferyjay wrote:
Used Kotex wrote:

Jeezus, come on.

*sigh*
I asked for you to be able to verify the number of items in your chest so I knew what I was buying, because when you open a trade i can not see the item numbers from it, and when i dragged the only 2 visible maps from the supposed 124 there were none behind them. Then in my picture I am clearly not even in teleport range of you, I asked for you to drop so I could telekensis the chest and confirm the item numbers. You hesitated and said nope not happening, thats when the alarms go off on the shady behavior you are exhibiting.
Would you care to explain to the community how you moved a map inside a closed chest in a trade window?

mr mahony

Post by mr mahony »

You must be new or something. make a character with snooping, have a charcter hide a pouch under a cloak go snoop the character move the cloak and let me know if you can see the pouch. Also make a last target macro and practice some and let me know if you can get where you can move the cloak then target the pouch to then snoop inside it. It is the same principle as a trade window. Would you care to explain how I could see the maps if the chest was closed?