Connection help

Krived

Connection help

Post by Krived »

Ok when im at school, i can connect to the internet fine, and startup razor with no problems, but when i go to enter my user name and password, i get the message "Couldn't Connect to Ultima Online. Please wait a few moments and try again". MY school doesnt have a problem with us playing MMO's or anything like that, so im not doing anything against the rules. Just curious if anyone knows the issue?

Derrick

Re: Connection help

Post by Derrick »

Krived wrote:Ok when im at school, i can connect to the internet fine, and startup razor with no problems, but when i go to enter my user name and password, i get the message "Couldn't Connect to Ultima Online. Please wait a few moments and try again". MY school doesnt have a problem with us playing MMO's or anything like that, so im not doing anything against the rules. Just curious if anyone knows the issue?
It's possible they have the port blocked. Are you able to connect from elsewhere?

But a thread in Support on this, someone else may know a way around this

Krived

Post by Krived »

I can connect fine with no problems elsewhere. Do you know what the port is? i can see if i can get it opened up.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

2593 TCP