Disapearing pack animals

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Waldo

Disapearing pack animals

Post by Waldo »

While macroing stealing on a pack animal tonight 2 1/2 hours before server reset the packy just disappeared poof.. This is not the first one to do this so I was careful to feed it every 15-20 mins, player feeding it was owner pet was set on guard inside a building within guard zone no PCs around.

Again this is not the first one to poof on me so was monitoring close and keeping pet fed, paged a GM ingame and was told to post here any help would be appreicaited.

Flash Hardstar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Disapearing pack animals

Post by Flash Hardstar »

The more important question: Wheres Waldo? :wink:
Red wrote:Kill Flash, and I'm going to bet that his loot is worth more than 2k.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Did you actually see the animal disapear, or is it possible it was attacked and led off?

Waldo

Post by Waldo »

My macro ran 2 cycles less then 2 mins before I noticed the packy poofed. I double checked journal there was no message of any kind nobody entered the area nothing that was when I paged in game. I'll try to replicate my steps this evening and take a screen shot of the point the animal poofs.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I've looked into this some and can't figure out how this could have happened. Please let me know if you find any more info that would help me narrow down what could have caused this.

Thanks!

Waldo

Post by Waldo »

Over 12 hours and the packy is still with me the only thing I've changed is my location. I was using the NPC buildings south east of Occlo because of the guards inside. Now I'm out of guard zone

RawToxic
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RawToxic »

It might also help to specify exactly where you were when the issue last occurred (provide screen shot if possible) and provide an example of the script you are using to macro stealing. I can assist in trying to recreate the issue and help determine what's going on. I saw a reported issue in the past that fighting with a npc in a certain area would cause the NPC to disappear every once in awhile. I wonder if this situation is similar to that one.
[$$$] Syndicate of Successful Salesmen

Seven Elements - GM Alchemist, Blacksmith, Carpenter, Mage, Musician, Tailor, Tinker
Fletch - GM Bowyer, Miner
Samuel Vane - GM Fisherman
Arsenic Annie - GM Poisoner
Grimm McCutty - PVP Hybrid