Vendor SCAM alert.

Topics related to Second Age
usmclong

Vendor SCAM alert.

Post by usmclong »

The house directly East of Britain moongate has a vendor selling full spellbooks for 4000gp. They are completely empty spellbooks. Don't make the same mistake I did.

jekkis
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Vendor SCAM alert.

Post by jekkis »

What else is new?

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Jill Stihl »

Sure it's East? The West one has been a scam shop for eons, I didn't know the East one was also dodgy?

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Last time I looked it was the west one that ran scams. The one to the east are pretty pure.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

usmclong

Post by usmclong »

100% sure it was East.

Just trying to help some other new guys from wasting, to at someone who's only been here for a few days, is alot of cash

Garblah

Post by Garblah »

He must mean further east than the moongate itself. There isn't even a vendor selling spellbooks in the shop right next to the moongate on the east side. The only things being sold in the shop on the east side of the moongate are kegs, mibs, and bandages. Maybe giving the name of the scam shop would be of help, instead of just a general direction. The house on the west side of the moongate is a scam shop however, they have sold empty spellbooks for months now.

usmclong

Post by usmclong »

Ah cute, the owner removed the rest of them. Call me a liar all day, at least with them gone no one else will have the same thing happen to them. And yes, when I bought it it said 'Full Spellbook'

BTW the vendor targeted in this isn't the one that sold it, just happened to be my target when I took the SS.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Ok, I saw this today. I can tell you that you are in fact full of shit. The only vendors that have actually been in that house for the last weeks to month have been the ones that are currently there. The ones that were there before were run by Telamon. He stopped paying them I guess and they decayed. But there have been no other vendors put there. I notice you have 5 posts. Seems like you are just a troll. As stated there have been no other vendors in there. I run Manya or whatever his name is. Only selling MIBs and Maps. The one in the middle of the house sells maps and MIBs as well. One on the porch sells MIBs and the other sells bandages or something like that. The other one sells potion kegs. Telamons vendors USED to sell spell books, like I said weeks ago, or maybe over a month ago. So go troll somewhere else, or if you are not a troll you are painstakingly confused.

Also, you see the spots where the recall scrolls are, that was telamons recall scroll vendor.. the spell book and runebook spot was where his other vendor was. So I am definitely calling you a liar.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Next time, shop here Trinny Stone Vendors
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Yes I would agree about going to a different vendor, if you are looking for spell books we are not or have not sold any since Telamon took his vendors down.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

LOL

HAHAHAHAHA awsome post
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

btw change ur theard title u r clearly a liar.
i know the shop owners and also there items.
Last edited by Kaivan on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Langauge.
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

Kordavox

Post by Kordavox »

I always have good luck with the vendors immediately north of Empath Abbey in Yew. The small house.

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

:lol:

Something tells me that "Six" must be trying to get revenge for something. A poor job of getting revenge at that...

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

cedarghost

Post by cedarghost »

West house definitely still scamming. Wish I had seen this before I paid 5k for a runebook this morning.