Razor Help

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Razor Help

Post by Kryptonical »

Hey if I setup some shortcuts or macros in razor for one of my clients does that apply to all.

so if I setup Ctrl+t on client A then would Ctrl+t on client b work as well?

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Razor Help

Post by Kryptonical »

bump

Senses

Post by Senses »

Well, yes and no. If you have one window up, then every razor app you open past that will be a copy of it. So if you have 3 up, and you make a macro for one character, it will not appear on the others till they are closed and reopened with the one with the macro still up.

Also, if you have a macro that is currently on all characters, you can change the targets for each character and use the same macro, but the second you close all windows, or one crashes, you would have to then reset the target for that character.

So the easy version is, when only one is open, its the official saved variable version, and its probably a good idea to get in the habit of doing all macros on just one character because if your computer crashes, and all versions close, you will be left with the information of the last razor to close.

Tarvok

Post by Tarvok »

Senses wrote:Well, yes and no. If you have one window up, then every razor app you open past that will be a copy of it. So if you have 3 up, and you make a macro for one character, it will not appear on the others till they are closed and reopened
OR you right click on the macro list and hit "refresh macro list" (or whatever). But yes, there seems to be only macro directory, so it should apply to all characters and accounts.