Phoenix armor

Topics related to Second Age
Dupre[THG]

Phoenix armor

Post by Dupre[THG] »

the correct hue for phoenix armor is 33 i believe its a dark orange that if you wear the phoenix helm it gives off an orange afro, also, there were others pieces such as ringmail legs tunics arms and gloves, studded gorget was there, and it was blessed.
Last edited by Dupre[THG] on Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Dupre , Leader Of The Guard
Lord Of Trinsic.

alatar

Re: Phoenix armor

Post by alatar »

Norse Helm
Studded Gorget
Ringmail Gloves
Ringmail Legs
Ringmail Chest
Ringmail Arms

Those are all the pieces OSI originally had.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

bump
Lord Of Trinsic.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Dupre[THG] wrote:bump
Hue 33 is an almost neon red, certainly not the right color. I've matched the pheonix armor to screenshots from the era and it looks right to me.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

well derrick, everything else i came in saying stuff and was unsure i admited, but this time i KNOW for a fact that it was Orange not minax colored AND it was blessed btw this is the uoguide site taht shows that its blessed BUT that site does not show the right color. http://www.uoguide.com/Clean_Up_Britannia#Rewards
Lord Of Trinsic.

dirk smallwood

Post by dirk smallwood »

i thought 33 was blood red.

Khronus

Post by Khronus »

from what i know its bright orange like the brightest orange u could get from a dye tub.
Visit Khronus Mall 2 Screens North From Brit Moongate!!!

Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

So you want us to make phoenix armor, which we've added in as a rare drop since we're not doing a clean up brit event, blessed? They certainly wouldn't be dropping then, would they?

Hue 33 is bright magenta.
I'm a chemistry set that makes only firecrackers and smoke bombs.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

Nevermore wrote:So you want us to make phoenix armor, which we've added in as a rare drop since we're not doing a clean up brit event, blessed? They certainly wouldn't be dropping then, would they?

you wanted to be accurate so i said bless it :/ and yes you can code it to drop blessed things
Lord Of Trinsic.

Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Dupre[THG] wrote:
Nevermore wrote:So you want us to make phoenix armor, which we've added in as a rare drop since we're not doing a clean up brit event, blessed? They certainly wouldn't be dropping then, would they?

you wanted to be accurate so i said bless it :/ and yes you can code it to drop blessed things
Accurate does not equal exact. We're not doing a clean up brit event. It can either be a rare drop and not blessed, or not available at all and blessed.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

Nevermore wrote:
Dupre[THG] wrote:

Accurate does not equal exact. We're not doing a clean up brit event. It can either be a rare drop and not blessed, or not available at all and blessed.
well i dont really care i dont own any and dont plan on it, i never really cared much for it, but i was just letting you be aware that it WAS blessed. also wedding bands were blessed.....
Lord Of Trinsic.

dirk smallwood

Post by dirk smallwood »

lol its a simple code to make mobs drop blessed items

Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

We know it was blessed. My point is we're not going to have mobs dropping blessed items.

Wedding bands weren't in during t2a.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

hrmm odd, i remember tinkers being able to craft ring and braclets with many jewels in it, and the rings were blessed not the necklace or braclet just ring.
Lord Of Trinsic.

Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Dupre[THG] wrote:hrmm odd, i remember tinkers being able to craft ring and braclets with many jewels in it, and the rings were blessed not the necklace or braclet just ring.
UO:R