Is it possible to bridge 2 towers that aren't grandfathered?

Topics related to Second Age
Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Is it possible to bridge 2 towers that aren't grandfathered?

Post by Myrnae »

i.e. 2 spaces between the wings of each tower instead of none - I have read up on the "climbing" guides and I am having trouble with the lip of the west wing - any help or comments? Thanks!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Is it possible to bridge 2 towers that aren't grandfathe

Post by MatronDeWinter »

No. There needs to be no gap between the tower walls on the wings. I don't know if you can place towers like that anymore though.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

If there's no space between them, yes. I haven't tried since the latest patch, though. If you've got something you want me to take a look at, just let me know.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

jimm1432

Post by jimm1432 »

As said before, with a gap in-between the tower you just fall to the floor unless you know a way to lock down items outside your building footprint.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Well what I was thinking is if I can get over the "lip" of the west wing, couldn't you use something long like a fur to span that space? Seems to me if these buildings are LOS bugged anyway this shouldn't be a problem. I have used the 12 table method (using target rel in razor) to bump the footstool. I am just curious if anyone has done this since that LOS patch people on forums have talked about.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

MatronDeWinter wrote: There needs to be no gap between the tower walls on the wings. I don't know if you can place towers like that anymore though.
Does anyone know if it is still possible to place towers close enough together to do this?
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?