Housing?

Topics related to Second Age
Marvel

Housing?

Post by Marvel »

Hey, I haven't played on UOSecondage for a long time now and I just recently came back to play full time. I was wondering if there is still any house space left or did you folk claim it all yet?

ShogunOfNin

Re: Housing?

Post by ShogunOfNin »

I placed a small just south of vesper beach about a week ago. I'm pretty sure there are more spots, but your going to have to look for them.

Marvel

Post by Marvel »

ShogunOfNin wrote:I placed a small just south of vesper beach about a week ago. I'm pretty sure there are more spots, but your going to have to look for them.

Ok, I'll give it a shot :)

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Most 'premo' spots are long gone but if you run around near towns or moongates there are plenty of small spots around and if you are focused and vigilant you can probably find a spot for a large brick or 2-story house.

Another good way of snagging real estate is finding and sitting out IDOC's with a deed of your own ready to replace the fallen house.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Marvel

Post by Marvel »

WiseOne wrote:Most 'premo' spots are long gone but if you run around near towns or moongates there are plenty of small spots around and if you are focused and vigilant you can probably find a spot for a large brick or 2-story house.

Another good way of snagging real estate is finding and sitting out IDOC's with a deed of your own ready to replace the fallen house.

When I house is IDOC how many hours does it normally take to poof? ... I use to know but it's been awhile.

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

There are varying reports on this but a good guess is somewhere around 16-18 hours.

Keeping an eye on IRC chat or joining a populated guild will also increase your chances of finding information about IDOCs.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

There are definitely still small house spots left, and even for things already placed, it's not so expensive.

nevermind

Post by nevermind »

if u want to pm me marvel i just deeded up three or four smalls in decent places because I was tired of refreshing them and feeling to lazy to sell them. I would be happy 2 give u a quick tour :)
irc axejunkie

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

I've found 5 small spots in the past couple of weeks, with maybe 1/2 hour of looking around.