Awsome Vendor Spots.

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

ScoobyDoO

Awsome Vendor Spots.

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Im not selling the house. Im selling the vendor spots in red. 1gp per spot and its yours. Im not looking for weapons/armor. I need a tinker,carp,alchy,fletcher, rare seller or whatever you do. If interested PM me and we will go from there. Thank you.
Attachments
Slim Shady_2-15_19.09.jpg

Downs

Re: Awsome Vendor Spots.

Post by Downs »

u know u blacked ur name out and it's literally all over that screen shot......
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

props for censoring your nipples.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

mrbojangles wrote:props for censoring your nipples.
wanted to keep it PG-13, vendor spots still up for grabs.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

ill buy the house 120k
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

son wrote:ill buy the house 120k
You made me giggle. 1 million gold pieces.

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

just curious. lets say i place a vendor there and load it with a shit ton of potion kegs. whats to stop you from droppin the house and collecting all my warez?

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

ClowN wrote:just curious. lets say i place a vendor there and load it with a shit ton of potion kegs. whats to stop you from droppin the house and collecting all my warez?
Absolutly nothing could stop be from doing that. Thanks for pointing this out clown, people realize i could drop the house at any given time and steal all your belongings. So if you see my vendors on the steps disappear and items in the house vanish, please be afraid, be very afraid. So.. anyone besides clown have anything better to say then this a bunch of garbage ? If your afraid im going to drop my house to get your kegs, please dont place a vendor at my house. If your not afraid, i have some more spots avail. I have someone now selling iron ingots and carp items, so scribs, alchys, reg sellers and possibly more ingots sellers welcome. Thank you

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

not tryin to troll your thread or anything. i honestly didnt know how the system with vendors worked here. but i have had this happen to me in the past on another server so i wanted to point it out. not saying that your a shady person or anything, i dont even know ya. but this is UO were talking about lol. dirtiest game ever created.

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

ClowN wrote:not tryin to troll your thread or anything. i honestly didnt know how the system with vendors worked here. but i have had this happen to me in the past on another server so i wanted to point it out. not saying that your a shady person or anything, i dont even know ya. but this is UO were talking about lol. dirtiest game ever created.
My char name is Slim Shady...

Return to “Archive Selling”