wth

Topics related to Second Age
The Gods

wth

Post by The Gods »

whats up with not being able to find even a single giant toad in hopper's bog?

Bixby Legbone

Re: wth

Post by Bixby Legbone »

The Gods wrote:whats up with not being able to find even a single giant toad in hopper's bog?
Perhaps someone aggroed them and lured them away from the spot? That might make it so the don't re-spawn if not tamed or killed?

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Bixby Legbone wrote:
The Gods wrote:whats up with not being able to find even a single giant toad in hopper's bog?
Perhaps someone aggroed them and lured them away from the spot? That might make it so the don't re-spawn if not tamed or killed?
shitty :(

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Actually, even if they take them away from their general area, the map will recognize them as "gone" and will spawn new toads. You likely had superbly bad luck, and someone was also taming them I assume.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

i believe if the hoppers are not targeted for 2 hours they will reappear at their old location.. You can block spawns by luring npc's away and targeting them every few hours. Did this with titans a year or so ago. Comical to say the least.

RaveGreen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RaveGreen »

I was through there quite a bit this weekend and saw them all over the place in Hoppers and the surrounding area. Bad luck I guess. :cry:

Asha [C^V]
Varamyr [C^V]
Marwa [<<< ,EBK, >>>]

IRC:Brandon