questions about poisoning and +tactics weps

Topics related to Second Age
nothx

questions about poisoning and +tactics weps

Post by nothx »

sorry if i'm putting this to wrong section.

u know magery skill has level like if ur at 70.1 u wont gonna fail or %99 none fail at 4th circle spells, or same as 80.1 for 5th circle.
my question is: what are the (or is there any) poisoning skill levels for %99 none fail at applying normal and greater poison potions to bladed wep?

the second question is: lets say u have a wep that gives u +15 tactics bonus. with a toon that has 85 tactics gonna has 100 tactics when equipped this, and a toon with 100 tactics gonna has 115 tactics when equipped this wep. so will there be a damage/bonus difference between them? or u cant get any more bonus after skill level 100?

hope u guys response soon.

nothx

Re: questions about poisoning and +tactics weps

Post by nothx »

and one more question:

u know u need to have at least 60 anatomy and 60 healing for curing poison with bandages.
what happens if u have 100 anatomy and 59.9 healing and get poisoned and try to cure it with bandages? ur just gonna fail at curing it or is it gonna skip curing and just gonna heal you?

RaveGreen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RaveGreen »

Sorry, I don't know the answers to these questions, but because nobody else has chimed in I'll do my best to help you find additional info...
u know magery skill has level like if ur at 70.1 u wont gonna fail or %99 none fail at 4th circle spells, or same as 80.1 for 5th circle.
my question is: what are the (or is there any) poisoning skill levels for %99 none fail at applying normal and greater poison potions to bladed wep?
There appears to be a skill check: http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Poisoning but even after reading that, I am not sure what the percentage is or exactly how it works...
the second question is: lets say u have a wep that gives u +15 tactics bonus. with a toon that has 85 tactics gonna has 100 tactics when equipped this, and a toon with 100 tactics gonna has 115 tactics when equipped this wep. so will there be a damage/bonus difference between them? or u cant get any more bonus after skill level 100?
I'd bet that there is a bonus beyond 100 tactics even though I can't find proof, because high accuracy weapons of are more sought after than those without +tactics...
u know u need to have at least 60 anatomy and 60 healing for curing poison with bandages.
what happens if u have 100 anatomy and 59.9 healing and get poisoned and try to cure it with bandages? ur just gonna fail at curing it or is it gonna skip curing and just gonna heal you?
You will fail until you are at 60 healing and you cannot heal yourself with bandages until the poison has been cured. http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Healing

Asha [C^V]
Varamyr [C^V]
Marwa [<<< ,EBK, >>>]

IRC:Brandon

nothx

Post by nothx »

thx