Every time I log on to play..

Topics related to Second Age
Naal

Every time I log on to play..

Post by Naal »

I have to wait around for 15-30 minutes so i can buy some reagents. It really makes me want to play more, because it is exactly what i want to do in the game, i love waiting around.

UsualSuspect

Re: Every time I log on to play..

Post by UsualSuspect »

stock up before you log out :P

Naal

Post by Naal »

UsualSuspect wrote:stock up before you log out :P
i tried, at 2:45 am pacific. no regs available.

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

try different times and go to all shops ;) many times i just go to buy a rune or a few scrolls or whatnot and i find hundreds of regs not being picked up for ages.

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

memememe

Post by memememe »

Naal wrote:I have to wait around for 15-30 minutes so i can buy some reagents. It really makes me want to play more, because it is exactly what i want to do in the game, i love waiting around.
Player vendor reg prices aren't insanely higher than town vendors. Just spend the time playing the game (any decent farming spot) and you'll probably come out ahead in gold and even gain a few skill points (unless you're on a 7x GM, in which case you shouldn't even care about gold at all), instead of camping town vendors.

PS: I've NEVER had to recall to more than 4 reg shops to find at least 100@each. Are you only camping 1 single mage shop?

Djinn_Voodoo

Post by Djinn_Voodoo »

the npc vendors end to restock about every hour. i promise you this that if you set up a buy agent and recall to a few different mage shops (dont foget t2a) you can buy regs!

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

Yeah? Try being a red orc. Every time I log in I have to restock 5 times an hour because someone dragonbombed and drylooted me. UO is tough, get used to it yo
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

Wydstrin

Post by Wydstrin »

chainsoar wrote:Yeah? Try being a red orc. Every time I log in I have to restock 5 times an hour because someone dragonbombed and drylooted me. UO is tough, get used to it yo
tru dat homie...

I still don't get why they need a pos ringmail chest and thigh boots... i mean just kill a shardie like we do...

*edit*

Just recalled to moonglow north mage shop, which is probably I would guess because it has so many mage npc's in it the most frequented but usually bought out mage shop in britania and I was able to get all the regs I needed/wanted in 30sec's, so I think its just the luck of the draw. hoowah! run on sentence! take that grammar Nazis!

faber

Post by faber »

Naal wrote:I have to wait around for 15-30 minutes so i can buy some reagents. It really makes me want to play more, because it is exactly what i want to do in the game, i love waiting around.
I recommend buying or copying a mage shop runebook. If you check all of the shops and use a buyagent, then you will likely get every reg you need in one run, regardless of the time.

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

I recommend dropping magery. It's weak.
Est Sularus oth Mithas