Please help, was reported

Topics related to Second Age
Kurtz

Please help, was reported

Post by Kurtz »

Hello everyone, I come to you terrified and humbled. Let me first say that there are no excuses for my actions. What I was reported for, I did. I can only hope that, by coming to the forums to beg for forgiveness, I might somehow spare my account.

A few days ago, I was minding my business with my guild, throwing purple potions at people and so on...when a player named "Dragothien" came up and tried to loot an enemy that we had just killed. He then attacked me for no reason (although I admit I **might** have been grey), and started hurling foul language at me and the rest of my guild brethren.

Naturally, I instantaneously called guards. But that wasn't all.

...as hard as it is to say it. I...I looted his corpse too.

Soon after, Dragothien returned and informed me of the major infraction that was made on my part. Unbeknownst to myself, I had committed what he deemed a "ban-able" offense by calling guards on him and subsequently looting his corpse. Dragothien said that he reported me, and that a GM would soon contact me. He then went on to call me the n-word, and tell me smugly informed me "Anything is reportable, bro".

Is there anything I can do to save my account? What about my house? Am I going to lose all of my things? Please help!

trollface.jpg

edits: trollface, spelling
Last edited by Kurtz on Wed May 01, 2013 11:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Vhyx

Re: Please help, was reported

Post by Vhyx »

He's right. Anything is reportable.

However, what won't just get laughed at and trash binned by the GMs is a different story entirely.

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

so you purple potted him and then he went gray and you called guards? call the police.

Kurtz

Post by Kurtz »

No, we purple potted someone named "Money". Dragothien reported me for looting him!

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Casey »

is this a joke?

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Send a transcript of this racist pig to the GMs and see if they'll ban him for such language.

Kurtz

Post by Kurtz »

Casey wrote:is this a joke?
:mrgreen: