Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

Tower for Sale! (SOLD)

Post by a swallow »

B\O (DEED X 2 + L shape)
Attachments
Towerforsale.png
Towerforsale.png (135.27 KiB) Viewed 1107 times
Last edited by a swallow on Tue May 28, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Tower Auction

Post by Furiocity »

2x deed
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Thats not the s\b...
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Pm me when you want this.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

^

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

^

Abe227

Post by Abe227 »

2x and a large brick

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

no... 3x to start and or finish...

a swallow

Re: Tower for Sale! 3x Deed and its yours!!

Post by a swallow »

Lets do this today!!

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

^

Tony Costa

Post by Tony Costa »

Its not in a spot worth 1.3m...... Just take the 2x deeds + large brick from whoever it was who posted it... lol... Everyone needs to stop vegatizing the market, its retarded.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Yea i know your telling me..Im the one selling.....and everyone is like...waa waa...Im good..I would rather keep it...

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

population is going down as well demand getting less due to summer.

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

^

a swallow

Re: Tower for Sale! Lowered Price! 233k off

Post by a swallow »

Bump!