WTB cheap patio!

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

killaboy

WTB cheap patio!

Post by killaboy »

Yep..... need a patio thats cheap idont care where it is i just need one please pm me prices or comment thanks..

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

Capitalist

Re: WTB cheap patio!

Post by Capitalist »

cheap... patio... ???????
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

yo do you just wait for me to post things to fucking talk shit? im really fucking sick of you and your fucking stupid self. GO GET A FUCKING LIFE... GET A FUCKING JOB......JUMP OUT OF AN AIRPLANE.... DO SOMETHING STOP PLAYING UO.
Thanks hun.

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

killaboy wrote:yo do you just wait for me to post things to fucking talk shit? im really fucking sick of you and your fucking stupid self. GO GET A FUCKING LIFE... GET A FUCKING JOB......JUMP OUT OF AN AIRPLANE.... DO SOMETHING STOP PLAYING UO.
Thanks hun.
Sir, this is the trade forums. That kind of language isn't tolerated.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

Ohhh you gonna tell your mommy? The GM's prolly like me better than you.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Did you really just say "The GM's prolly like me better than you."? lolololol

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

Vega has to put his 2 cents into every other thread on this entire site justin.

Dont mind him.....in fact do feel sorry for him that this is his life. :)

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

I haven't seen this many trolls since the last time I visited Cyclops Valley!

Tony Costa

Post by Tony Costa »

Lol. Since nobody else put in a serious post I figured I'd be the first one...

Although vega is a cheap troll who sells houses 3x what theyre worth, he has a point when he says "cheap patio?" They are the most wanted houses other than large bricks. The LOWEST price youll get on it, in this market, is 3x patio deeds and the max you should pay for a "standard" location is 4x deeds. Thats basically 450k-600k depending on location.

If I happen to stumble across an idoc and place a patio in the next few days Ill hook you up for 2x deed. Rather see a newb use it that for a guy to buy it and resell it like a douche.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

well thanks costa...

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

It is spring time and everyone's gettin' FRISKY.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Tony Costa wrote:Lol. Since nobody else put in a serious post I figured I'd be the first one...

Although vega is a cheap troll who sells houses 3x what theyre worth, he has a point when he says "cheap patio?" They are the most wanted houses other than large bricks. The LOWEST price youll get on it, in this market, is 3x patio deeds and the max you should pay for a "standard" location is 4x deeds. Thats basically 450k-600k depending on location.

If I happen to stumble across an idoc and place a patio in the next few days Ill hook you up for 2x deed. Rather see a newb use it that for a guy to buy it and resell it like a douche.
I know you're like possibly as retarded as bongy, but, if you didn't already know, Shawty (killaboy) is at every idoc. He's just /really/ bad at it. He's posting this because he's been houselooted like 10x from gate hops in 6 months lol

Francois424
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Francois424 »

I can feel where he's coming from... 6 weeks old and about 400k in bank here and I cannot hope to win the kind of auctions going on in the housing forums (unless it's for smalls, but I already have a very nice one) for Patios or Bricks.

After sometime, you snap a bit at some remarks . :)

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

lol vega your a moron i never not once got house looted so keep telling the boys and girls fibs to make yourself look cool. :p

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Francois424 wrote:I can feel where he's coming from... 6 weeks old and about 400k in bank here and I cannot hope to win the kind of auctions going on in the housing forums (unless it's for smalls, but I already have a very nice one) for Patios or Bricks.

After sometime, you snap a bit at some remarks . :)
That's decent bank for a new account and people are buying larger houses for around 3x deed or less ..... doesn't sound so bad IMO.