problem logging in

Topics related to Second Age
Loode

problem logging in

Post by Loode »

not sure if this is the rcorrect forum for this but ive only been here a few days and everything was going great except when i tried to log in today, i logged in but my game keeps minimizing and then lot letting me open back up, i can still hear the game music etc its just not letting me play, im on windows 7 if that makes any difference, any suggestions?

Loode

Re: problem logging in

Post by Loode »

sorry problem solved i created a new char and it let me log in, then i just switched back to my other char and it worked :\

Mykos

Post by Mykos »

For some reason the UO window will occasionally open up "off screen". I am glad you were able to fix it that way. There is another way where you open your context menu on the taskbar button at the bottom of your screen for the uo window, click on move and then move it.
Mykos
House Master
House of Oor'Tael

Loode

Post by Loode »

hi thanks for the reply, im still having this problem, and im afraid i dont fully understand your method, how do i get on to the context menu :P

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Loode wrote:hi thanks for the reply, im still having this problem, and im afraid i dont fully understand your method, how do i get on to the context menu :P
I think hes saying right click on the tab and click on "move" then drag the box.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish