Compassion L Shape For Sale!! (SOLD)

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

Compassion L Shape For Sale!! (SOLD)

Post by a swallow »

Selling this LOVELY house on the sand! Great for taming/PKing/chillin with the orc's.
Lets start this one off at...

B\O Deed X 3
(500K AND ITS YOURS!)
Attachments
Compassion1.png
Compassion1.png (155.72 KiB) Viewed 1374 times
Last edited by a swallow on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:59 pm, edited 12 times in total.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

a swallow

Re: Compassion L Shape Auction!!

Post by a swallow »

Bump!
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

no one wants it because spawn. i will go deed + small.
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I think its a decent crib. At least worth 2x
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

ROFL deed + small... You have lost your marbles. Did you read the FYI?(For Your Info) I Do Not Want To Sell Any Lower Then What I Am Asking.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

still im at high bid with deed+ 3x small.
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

ROFL deed + small... You have lost your marbles. Did you read the FYI?(For Your Info) I Do Not Want To Sell Any Lower Then What I Am Asking.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

ill go deed+3x small.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

He would rather keep it than sell for less than 3x. It's a pretty common situation. Leave it alone.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

its not bsically im offering 2x deed.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

S\B is 3xdeed though.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

look. im the only one bidding. Obviously no one would even bid deed + small. im the only bidder cmon now your a smart guy, you can see that.

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

L+3sm+1gold
Dyx, Your Local Housing Relocation Guild!
Here to sell you housing without the stiff prices!

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Nope. I will take this off and hold on to it if i don't get a s\b in 2 weeks. Summer doesn't last forever, I think that's smart.