Reorganizing items

Topics related to Second Age
KWK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Reorganizing items

Post by KWK »

I was wondering what is the best standard in keeping and getting rid of items to save on space? What level of armor and weapons should the lowest that I keep for example go as low as might or force for weapons then smelt all below? Then the equivalent for armor? Let me know your thoughts on what magic items are worth hoarding? Thanks.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Reorganizing items

Post by Elk Eater »

KWK wrote:I was wondering what is the best standard in keeping and getting rid of items to save on space? What level of armor and weapons should the lowest that I keep for example go as low as might or force for weapons then smelt all below? Then the equivalent for armor? Let me know your thoughts on what magic items are worth hoarding? Thanks.
I keep weapons force and above, GM blacksmith weapons are better than plain might.

I keep weapons of any modifier that has ghouls touch, daemons breath or thunder charges.

I keep armor hardening and above, because the three chest height matches up nicely with the three chest height of force -> power -> vanq :)
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

KWK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Reorganizing items

Post by KWK »

Sounds good I did not know GM is better than might. I will follow that standard sounds logical. Thanks.