Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

Buying these houses!

Post by a swallow »

Hit me up on pricing!!
Attachments
BUYALLOFTHESE.png
BUYALLOFTHESE.png (127.84 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Sadistik

Re: Buying these houses!

Post by Sadistik »

charge him an L shape per thats what he thinks smalls are worth (hes tryin to sell us a sm at that atm)
Dyx, Your Local Housing Relocation Guild!
Here to sell you housing without the stiff prices!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Well, you already know that one is mine.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Sadestchick i told you a patio and you didn't hit on it, sounds like a good deal to me. Vega is selling his for 4xdeed (small) whats your point? You ask me a price and i will give you one. I ask a price and you tell me what you want. Your just a mad trolling chick, so stfu corn hole.

Vega this is a different spot then we talked about this morning. So do you own any of these? If so give me a price and if i like it, i might buy it. (see the way adults talk sadestchick)
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Ah yeah this is right next door. My bad.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

np! :)

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

well you actually said brick then jumped to L then went to patio sooo get your shit together brick is what will be baid if not well you got a small we got a brick

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Okay yea i said brick, you didnt take it so your the one who missed out, not me. And all of your crying makes me want to make you pay more.

Populus

Post by Populus »

I own two of these smalls and they're not for sale. I'll buy yours though.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Oh swallow, I do actually own one of these. I've been blocking Populus for like... ever. You want it?

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

Populus wrote:I own two of these smalls and they're not for sale. I'll buy yours though.

....... i see a very pricey instrument in the future

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

You know, if a tower falls and you place a a small. How much would you sell it for? If a Brick fell how much would you sell that for? The price for smalls have gone up. I have been paying 3x deed and up, If I don't like the price im not gonna buy it and if I do like it. Word on the street, you paid 200k for 5 smalls, so why are you acting gay all the time? Maybe it's not acting. Try not to be yourself.

Zim

Post by Zim »

I HOPE THEY RAISE THE ACCOUNT LIMIT SO EVERYONE CAN OWN 25 HOUSES.

Good luck in your endeavor swallow =/

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Ty!

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

i am glad I am not involved in this bs anymore... sheesh...
so... how do I edit my signature again???
-Xynosis