SOLD TOWER for 10 Weekly Payments of 80k and 180k down.

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

SOLD TOWER for 10 Weekly Payments of 80k and 180k down.

Post by AshBorn »

SOLD

Tower is located on Fire Island.

Check the picture below for the exact location. There are a few plants that protrude into the tower, so make note of those. I'm using someone elses pictures because my treehack removes plants and I wanted you to have an accurate representation of what you are purchasing.

This is a home loan only! I am looking for someone who can put a down payment 180k and is willing to make payments of at least 80k per week.

While there is a balance outstanding on the tower, it will remain in my name. I will co own you and any characters you choose through the duration of the loan. If you need any 'owner only' house work done, you can simply IRC me and I will do it within 24 hours. Co owners can do everything EXCEPT: remove secures, destroy/add house addons, and make new co owners.

The price including ALL interest, taxes, and fees is 180k down, and 10 payments of 80k each! (I can work with you on what you can afford)

We will draw up a separate loan contract where all payments will be posted. When the loan is paid in full, the tower will be transferred into your name!

I realize you are trusting me with your hard earned money. I know that you can be put to ease with the status of my reputation.

If this is something you are interested in, post here in this thread or contact me via PM or IRC.

Thank you!
Tower.jpg

Return to “Housing”