Still Standing

Destard ent house

Post by Still Standing »

s/b 4x deed
b/o 5x
Perfect for the tamer or pk
Attachments
Scotty Pimpin_8-2_04.16-1.jpg
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Destard ent house

Post by Menkaure »

Did you always own this? Free bump, sick crib
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Yea for along time and ive tried to sell it 2-3 times with no interest lol dont know what to do with it
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Wazza

Post by Wazza »

maybe lower the start bid ? :D

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Someone can feel free to make an offer on this i paid 5x for it location location location

Wazza

Post by Wazza »

gonna bid 3 smalls for it

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Bump cmon peoples bid this up its a nice house, If nothing happens by sunday night i will consider wazza's bid under the s/b

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Sold to wazza for 4x deeds, He handed deeds first i xfered the house fast easy trade +1

Return to “Housing”