South Moonglow Teleporter Home! (my former vendor shop)!

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Bixby Legbone

South Moonglow Teleporter Home! (my former vendor shop)!

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Hail fellow Britannians! I have made the decision to put my house for sale on the market. This was my main home when I first started here on UOSA. Then I turned it into my vendor home once I found other living arrangements. Now, I have decided to move onto other endeavors (spend my limited UOSA time doing things other than restocking my vendors). This property can be a good vendor shop, but I found it more enjoyable to live in. Perhaps someone will buy it as a temporary home for newbies?

Features of this property:
1. An extremely short walk to guardzone at the teleporter, which takes you into the middle of everything Moonglow has to offer.
2. The home is located between two cotton fields. There is a decent amount of foot traffic from the cotton pickers. (It's an awesome resource for newbies who want to earn gold via tailoring or amassing bandages.)
3. An extensive library is located in the Tower nearby. I run there from my vendor rune all the time.
4. I spent many hours afk or macroing inside the house; and I was only ever murdered once. The murderer had to make use of a boat to do so.
5. As a vendor house, it served its purpose admirably.

I am unwilling to consider offers of less than deed x 5 for this home. If you are interested in this property, please post your bid accordingly. Thank you for reading this.

liinniejj

Re: South Moonglow Teleporter Home! (my former vendor shop)!

Post by liinniejj »

being killed like you were from on a boat can be prevented by just planting a boat of yer own in the water :)

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

One of the best properties on moonglow not owned by Successful Space (wasting) Syndicate.

BTW is that skull gf'd on the porch?

*edit* Heh nope. Random Skull got yoinked. :P
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Fireball
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Fireball »

I will miss your vendor! Very convenient for our house :)
<@BoomlandJenkins> I don't favor anyone here, I hate all of you equally as much as the next player :)

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Thanks for your kind replies! House is still available for the right buyer.

MiStiQ420

Post by MiStiQ420 »

How are the vendor sales? Worthy of being called a vendor house? Dont mean to insult just intrested..

Buck Dandy

Post by Buck Dandy »

Would you do a loan? I think I have enough for 3 deeds at the moment. I'm chopping boards like crazy, as I really wanted to start with something a bit larger, but this seems like a great spot to make a start in the SA world... I have buyers committed for boards as soon as I have some bulk inventory built up.

Return to “Housing”