Big Loot sort job for Dyne

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

liinniejj

Big Loot sort job for Dyne

Post by liinniejj »

Just spend a couple of days in Dyne's new tower sorting everything he owns including thousands and thousands of pieces of loot etc you name it for an undisclosed amount of payment.

I was able to run off with everything he owned tons of high end weps and armor lots of tmaps and everything else and i took nothing. everything was 100% perfectly sorted as promissed smelted what had to be smelted vendors some of his stuff what needed to be vendored etc etc etc

Dyne said he is happy with the job and everything is done as promissed.

He will confirm bla bla bla :P

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Big Loot sort job for Dyne

Post by azheman »

I call shenanigans. Unless you can name every single item in the house.

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

why would i risk stealing of someone when doing a honest businesslike service to then lose any trust i've earned so far and never get another payed job like it again;) I could steal some items of him... he tells i have money 1x for those items i stole or i can not steal and do the job correct causing me to get more jobs thus money more times :) I choose more job=more money;)

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

Yes she did a wonderful job sorting/iding my things. She could have taken anything she wanted as she was co-owned the whole time and i had all my rares/high end weps/reagents/gold etc just laying around waiting to be sorted.

I would definitely hire her again in the future for a deco/sort job if the need arises. She is 100% trustworthy and very good at what she does.

I was more than happy with the job and the price, so if you are going to hire her to do a job, make sure to TIP big!

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

I know of a couple patios you could sort... Dyne or liinniejj irc me what you charge typically please.
Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

A great way to confirm that you did a 100% job would be to video record yourself doing this. I recommend downloading Open Broadcaster and streaming it on twitch :P

Also I think I have a job for you illinejj, will talk soon.

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

hehe streaming the job i did for dyne... yh i aint streaming anything especially not considering he had so much i was in his tower sorting 6 full days long;) For anyone not trusting the rep i've build up or personal handling experience with me in the past references all up to you if you are gonna trust on it or not. I am not one to trow away the rep i worked hard on to build.

And FYI for anyone now interested inhiring me for this. just let me say... its not a service for the poor, but for the rich and lazy. Gotta be worth my time for the slow and mindnumbing work it tends to be;)

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Can you post a pic of how you organized the loot? Been trying to figure out a better way to organize the crap I have.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

this is the layout i use myself and give to people who's houses i decorate and gave to dyne

sorry forgot pic haha

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

adjusted to personal needs if need be obviously depending if people like to keep more different things or less etc or size of house etc

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

If you ID'd an indestructible supremely accurate halberd of Ghoul's touch (47 charges) and vanquishing, honestly, how in the hell would Dyne ever know you decided to keep it? :D
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

Thats called trust like i have already said. up to you to trust me or not. i don't give a damn bout weps or armor and all that shit and i worked hard to earn a trustworthy status why would i just toss that away.

I never said you have to trust me just don't hire me to do any jobs for ye if ye don't;)
Last edited by liinniejj on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

well for one, because i had already id'd any hally i ever got as soon as i got it(i carry id wands just for hallies), and for 2, i found alot of stuff i didnt know i had worth alot of value, a few times she would PM me and say "did you know you had a "blah blah blah" mixed in with the "blah blah blah" lol

So ya, im 100% confident she didn't take anything, even the high end items that should have been in my bank we're right where they should have been.

And anytime i asked "where is my "bleh bleh bleh", she told me where to go get it, so ya, i was able to play my game the way i normally do instead of sorting for prolly a month or two.

The same job that took Liinn 6 days to do my tower, would have taken me probably a month at least, as i don't have organizer agents setup for every item in the game/smelt macros/vendor runes marked to every vendor etc. It's definitely a service for people who have WAY to much stuff and not enough time to do it, or for people such as myself who make 10x as much as the service fee in the same amount of time so we can afford to be lazy.

Return to “Other”