Keep - South of Trinsic

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Keep - South of Trinsic

Post by Elk Eater »

Awesome keep on grass, on water, just south of the jungle. Low spawn, huge front yard!

S/B: 1.8m
B/O: 2.6m
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Keep - South of Trinsic

Post by applejack »

Lived in a keep here for about a year (a few years back). Great location. Very quiet and little to no foot traffic.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Boxcar Sean

Post by Boxcar Sean »

access to roof/turrets by chance?

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Casey »

Sb

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Starting bid has been met, auction will end 48 hours after Casey's bid or 12 hours after the latest bid, whichever comes last!
Boxcar Sean wrote:access to roof/turrets by chance?
The keep is empty, but I love building stairs! If the winner supplies grandfathered footstools I am more than happy to assist in building staircases! I do recommend NOT staircasing to the turrets, its typically a waste of lockdowns -- if you want to decorate the turrets you can always access them (or the roof) via the bump trick.

EDIT: It takes ~20 footstools to build a staircase on a keep.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Wil

Post by Wil »

Elk Eater wrote: if you want to decorate the turrets you can always access them (or the roof) via the bump trick.
Bump trick? I looked for references but all they say is: hold an object on cursor and log out. When you log back in, the object is dropped and you get bumped to the side or some such.

I haven't tried that exactly... I've dropped an object in a house where a character was logged out, but he just comes back in overlaying the dropped object. I''ve even logged a character out and moved a house... but the character ended up in the house wall unable to do anything except help->stuck. The latter was unintentional... I forgot the character was logged out in the house.

Regards,
Wil

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Wil wrote:
Elk Eater wrote: if you want to decorate the turrets you can always access them (or the roof) via the bump trick.
Bump trick? I looked for references but all they say is: hold an object on cursor and log out. When you log back in, the object is dropped and you get bumped to the side or some such.

I haven't tried that exactly... I've dropped an object in a house where a character was logged out, but he just comes back in overlaying the dropped object. I''ve even logged a character out and moved a house... but the character ended up in the house wall unable to do anything except help->stuck. The latter was unintentional... I forgot the character was logged out in the house.

Regards,
Wil
I'm not sure if it's required for the bumpee to hold the item or not but that's how I've always done it and it works for me.

Try it with a small table, the brown square sort typically used for barriers. Make sure the spot you are logging out on has a clear spot on the floor above. Also, obviously, make sure the character is friended to the house :)

If you still have trouble pm me and I can demonstrate for you some time.

Nolez

Post by Nolez »

Have a copy of runes to the courtyard by chance?

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Nolez wrote:Have a copy of runes to the courtyard by chance?
I do not have any courtyard runes to this keep.

Degamra

Post by Degamra »

Do you know if other people do?

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

im sure apple does...
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

I couldn't possibly say but I always operate under the assumption that courtyard runes exist somewhere (I don't know of anyone who has one).

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

Doesn't really matter because this house isn't safe from bombing anyways...
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

armybyz

Post by armybyz »

this house isnt safe from being too sexy either!

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

I think it's as safe as any other keep, 1-2 safe tiles except for if folks are in the courtyard!