Dyne's Brokering Service/Thread

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Dyne

Dyne's Brokering Service/Thread

Post by Dyne »

I have noticed it can be hard to find an honest broker at certain times of the day. Since my playtime is sporadic, early morning, mid-day, late night, I would like to offer my services as a broker, free of charge. I have brokered a few large deals in the past, just never got around to creating a thread for it. You can review my forum reputation or ask in IRC about any character concerns. I will only broker with my main character Dyne. Guild name is O*S. If the character doesn't have the guild attached to the name, then it isn't me. : ) It is also a good idea to always confirm via IRC or Forums if that is indeed the correct character to broker the deal.

If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to PM or IRC me anytime. I am pretty much idling IRC 24/7 so just leave me a message and I will get back to you ASAP.
Attachments
broker.jpg
broker.jpg (47.36 KiB) Viewed 1947 times
Last edited by Dyne on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Capitalist

Re: Dyne's Brokering Service/Thread

Post by Capitalist »

I'd use Dyne as soon as I'd use GK. I've left him unguarded around 60 mill before after building up a trustworthy relationship with him. Not many people on this server would leave that alone. Not to mention, he's trying to drive down the prices on everything so he must really want the shard to grow. Ripping people off isn't in that agenda :(
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

memememe

Post by memememe »

Dyne wrote:I have noticed it can be hard to find an honest broker at certain times of the day. Since my playtime is sporadic, early morning, mid-day, late night, I would like to offer my services as a broker, free of charge. I have brokered a few large deals in the past, just never got around to creating a thread for it. You can review my forum reputation or ask in IRC about any character concerns. I will only broker with my main character Dyne. Guild name is O*S. If the character doesn't have the guild attached to the name, then it isn't me. : ) It is also a good idea to always confirm via IRC or Forums if that is indeed the correct character to broker the deal.

If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to PM or IRC me anytime. I am pretty much idling IRC 24/7 so just leave me a message and I will get back to you ASAP.
Anyone can be you on IRC. Even looking at the country won't help as I've been flagged as pretty much every European country there is.
So I wouldn't advertise that method as a "if you need to doublecheck" safety.

Just my 2 cents.

PS: Can vouch that Dyne is a vampire and will be online when all the usual people are sleeping.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Its good to have another broker for the server. Dyne is definitely trustworthy, I can personally testify to that.

There is no reason to do a trade without a broker, so hit up Dyne when you have a deal to do!

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

memememe wrote:
Dyne wrote:I have noticed it can be hard to find an honest broker at certain times of the day. Since my playtime is sporadic, early morning, mid-day, late night, I would like to offer my services as a broker, free of charge. I have brokered a few large deals in the past, just never got around to creating a thread for it. You can review my forum reputation or ask in IRC about any character concerns. I will only broker with my main character Dyne. Guild name is O*S. If the character doesn't have the guild attached to the name, then it isn't me. : ) It is also a good idea to always confirm via IRC or Forums if that is indeed the correct character to broker the deal.

Anyone can be you on IRC. Even looking at the country won't help as I've been flagged as pretty much every European country there is.
So I wouldn't advertise that method as a "if you need to doublecheck" safety.

Just my 2 cents.

PS: Can vouch that Dyne is a vampire and will be online when all the usual people are sleeping.

I didn't mean to confirm on IRC as the only form of security. hehe I meant after meeting the character in game, messaging on IRC with something as simple as that is you there at east brit bank right...After confirming that it is the proper name and guildtag. Never can be too careful, scammers are clever! Unless they are named bongy...

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Dyne has my vote for most trusted broker!He's brokered most deals that I've made, and never has there been a problem!

Rat Tail John

Post by Rat Tail John »

Dyne has my vote!

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

Dyne will get nothing but positive votes from anyone I would hope.
Dyne if I were you I'd post pics of your chars in the guild they're in plus their guild tags to avoid any "look alike" shenanigans.
Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.

death12

Post by death12 »

dyne has my vote also good guy i let him in my tower to buy weapons out of my vault co owned him he was looking for 2 weeks and never took a thing ! great dude

matchstick

Post by matchstick »

Dyne for president!

Oh wait...I mean yea, he is trustworthy and would be a fine broker for any trade.
LlamaShop - Dealing in all your mount and pet related needs!

Nightmares: Pure-60k | Long-25k | Short-20k || Frenzys: "Ugly" -3k | Shadow-15k || White Wyrms & Dragons -5k

Fleury

Post by Fleury »

I havent known Dyne for long but long enough to get a feeling he is a good guy and seems very very very trustworthy :)

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

smit9352 wrote:Dyne will get nothing but positive votes from anyone I would hope.
Dyne if I were you I'd post pics of your chars in the guild they're in plus their guild tags to avoid any "look alike" shenanigans.

I actually got ready to do that smit, i got the screenshot ready and then i thought, well hmm, do i gotta go into paintbrush or another program and crop the pic to where its just my picture and paperdoll and then my procrastinator gene kicked in and backed out of it altogether. I figured i would wait and let you, bixby or someone who has edited screenshots do it for me!!! : )

Teriyl

Post by Teriyl »

Dyne is a stand up guy, I would trust him with anything I owned.

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

I will also vouch for Dyne's trustworthiness. We have done more than a few deals
with large amounts of value and never an issue.

Dyne will be a great addition as a broker!
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

Dyne wrote:
smit9352 wrote:Dyne will get nothing but positive votes from anyone I would hope.

I actually got ready to do that smit, i got the screenshot ready and then i thought, well hmm, do i gotta go into paintbrush or another program and crop the pic to where its just my picture and paperdoll and then my procrastinator gene kicked in and backed out of it altogether. I figured i would wait and let you, bixby or someone who has edited screenshots do it for me!!! : )
Just waiting on you in mIRC to pm me the picture and I'll handle it asap.
Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.