6 types of ingots for sale

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

6 types of ingots for sale

Post by a swallow »

Can break up just ask! Thanks for looking!

21k of iron
(these are going for 6k a pc)

9k of dull copper
2k of verite SOLD to Rik Smits
7k of copper
20k of shadow SOLD TO ASHBORN Thanks again!
43k of bronze
(these are going for 6.5 a pc)
Last edited by a swallow on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Rik Smits

Re: 6 types of ingots for sale

Post by Rik Smits »

I'd like the verite ingots if available

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

ima be off and on. ima try to get on every hour if possible 3:00 on the server time. Thanks, cya soon
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

B/O on Shadow

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

For everyone that posts what they need, i will meet up with everyone in 2 hours from now. My mother in law is here with my cousins so kinda busy with the rl but hopefully around 6:30 they will be gone!! b:)

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump

Return to “Resources”