Looking to pay for your time

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Looking to pay for your time

Post by Capitalist »

I'll pay the first person to upload these pictures (dimensions don't fit for the new dictionary I'm assembling) from Bigoud's thread (viewtopic.php?f=74&t=21007) to imgur.com within 24 hours of agreeing to the terms. The offered amount is 200k.

Please post in this thread that you'll be willing to do it so no one else wastes their time.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Looking to pay for your time

Post by inkognito »

Thought you were soliciting for prostitution when I saw the thread title.
What a big disappointment.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Someone already said they'd do it for free, just waiting for them to post.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

This will take me less than 5 minutes, whoever it is that may or may not be working on it: stop.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

http://imgur.com/a/7gwZL
http://imgur.com/a/cHJxB
http://imgur.com/a/sYhHe

Can only upload 150 images at a time so here's three albums with them all.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The guy who was helping me before who ran it through a program and the problem was that the dimensions didn't fit to re-post what he already have, and they still don't. Is there any program that can re-size them all and then re-upload them to your knowledge Elk?

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

What dimensions do you want?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Whatever fits on UOSA's site.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

There's no way these are to big to post, they are all tiny, unless there is a restriction on overall post height which resizing these won't buy you much vertical space without drastically affecting he quality of the images.
Last edited by Elk Eater on Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I thought the same thing. They honestly shouldn't have any problem being uploaded. Maybe I should make this into a troubleshooting thread :/

Basically, I went around the entire world and all the museums yesterday and got together every old spawning rare, current spawning rare, event item, holiday item, server birth, and unique available to me and personally chopped them all up into images that I can upload. I'm sure I'll cave on all of these as well, it's just going to be a bitch to crop all of them. If you can think of anything please let me know.

Preemptive "See what I did there?"

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Try to post the thread you want, when you have it done if it tells you that it's too large or images are too large, copy the contents of your post into a text file and send it to me. I'll try to figure out why it's not posting.

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Solicitation of RL work for gold is against the rules. Where's the BAN Hammer!!

Storx

Post by Storx »

yeah!! how dare you pay someone to help you make a new rares dictionary for the good of the shard!
[16:18] <jaygee> theres a nobs born every day storx

[09:50] <Gandalf[7thson]> if you guys can't handle that everyone who plays this game isn't a greasy nerd with a fat wife then I dont know what to tell you guys

Return to “Resources”