Hate to do this but....

Topics related to Second Age
BiGGiE

Hate to do this but....

Post by BiGGiE »

Im planning on hosting different events at least twice a month.
PM me if you would like to donate to the prize pool for the different tournaments
The more donation the more tournaments.
On the list of upcoming events are: Standard 1v1, Joust, Summon Creature Duels, Sword & Board Battle, ect...

Im asking for donations for the events I will be hosting in the future.

Events:
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=58092
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=58095
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=58097
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=58098

Prize pool thus far:
1000 of each reg x4 - BiGGiE
Small Deed x4 - BiGGiE
Tower Deed - Budner
5 Silver Coins - HardCore
6 Silver Coins (pending) - Vega
His Life Savings - Menkaure :wink:
Last edited by BiGGiE on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Capitalist

Re: Hate to do this but....

Post by Capitalist »

I'll donate 6 silver to the summon creature one if you get GMs on board to make trophies for the top two or three contestants (two being first place having a 4pointer).
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

BiGGiE

Post by BiGGiE »

Ill C What I Can Do, & Let U Know.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

I'll donate a tower deed, split it up however you want just don't make it a single prize!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

If you get the GMs on board can one or all of the trophies say "handles meat well"? Secondly, can Azheman be rigged to take one of those trophies?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

BiGGiE

Post by BiGGiE »

Thats Awesome Budner, Ty!

Vega: Rofl, I Have Asked In The Past About Trophies FOr Events, But Was Told I Needed To Run More Events & Have Good Turnouts Before Tje GMs Would Get Involved...& No Promises From Them To Help. I Will Run It By Them Again Tho, So If Not This Time Maybe Soon, Planning On Running Alot Of Events.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

If you can continue ashborns bimonthly tourney I will donate whatever I have left
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

can a pink tutu be a prize?

BiGGiE

Post by BiGGiE »

Menkaure wrote:If you can continue ashborns bimonthly tourney I will donate whatever I have left
It might not be a Standard 1v1 Tournament twice a month, but I will def run at least one a month (ill try for two).
Trying to also run events for those who are "pvp challenged" to join in on the fun! :D

Missy B: It could be a posibility down the road, im going to leave it at that. :wink:

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Menkaure wrote:If you can continue ashborns bimonthly tourney I will donate whatever I have left
Inc 2k bandaids

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

BiGGiE wrote:
Trying to also run events for those who are "pvp challenged" to join in on the fun! :D

Missy B: It could be a posibility down the road, im going to leave it at that. :wink:
That's me! Although I recall REALLY well.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Hey Menk why don't you donate that awesome gf temple island portal small you bought last month?
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Aeris wrote:
Hey Menk why don't you donate that awesome gf temple island portal small you bought last month?
I D O C

BiGGiE

Post by BiGGiE »

u

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Capitalist wrote:
Aeris wrote:
I D O C
Yep. Unfortunately this happened.
I gave it to bloom, and told him "hold this for me, whatever you do don't let it fall. If you get sick of refreshing it just give it back and I will refresh it. I don't care about any other houses but this one."
Bloom two weeks later sent me a pm "dude, I totally forgot about that island small man and no excuses, it fell... I'm so sorry"
Me: ......
I woulda just gave it you aeris, I don't know why I didn't.
You can have my lich hut!
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish