Tower SE of Wrong entrance! *PRACTICALLY FREE*

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Tower SE of Wrong entrance! *PRACTICALLY FREE*

Post by Furiocity »

This tower is South east of the duengon wrong entrance! it is the first tower to the south east side. Screen shots will be posted soon.the BO is NOW TOWER DEED + Brick DEED!!!!!. I reserve the right not to sell for any reason.
THIS TOWER IS NOT HOT. I ASKED SOMEONE TO GIVE ME IT REAL QUICK AND THEY DID. MWUAHAHAHAHA.
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=58269&p=490600#p490600 I suck @ screen shots because im jailed, so this is the location. its like 5 tiles north of this tower. that tower is my tower but moved back slightly now and has a patio infront of it.
Last edited by Furiocity on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Tower SE of Wrong entrance!

Post by Abyz »

Trash.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Tower SE of Wrong entrance! *VERY AFFORDABLE*

Post by Furiocity »

Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

WOODY

Post by WOODY »

Nice tower

mr.poison

Post by mr.poison »

Good tower
10/10 would fuck.
[16:00] <Salty_Crab> I eat yoou till You leave second dave forever.

mr.poison

Post by mr.poison »

[16:00] <Salty_Crab> I eat yoou till You leave second dave forever.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Tower SE of Wrong entrance! *PRACTICALLY FREE*

Post by Furiocity »

BO EDITED.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

I'll buy for tower deed + brick deed BUT only on the condition that the tower is transferred to me FIRST, after which I'll immediately give the deeds. And no I don't want to use a broker.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Budner wrote:I'll buy for tower deed + brick deed BUT only on the condition that the tower is transferred to me FIRST, after which I'll immediately give the deeds. And no I don't want to use a broker.
Don't do it Budner.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

Budner wrote:I'll buy for tower deed + brick deed BUT only on the condition that the tower is transferred to me FIRST, after which I'll immediately give the deeds. And no I don't want to use a broker.
trade pending. Where do you want to meet in game?

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Didn't realize this was a scammed tower. Furiocity why don't you just give it back to the owner less a little compensation for yourself? That way you profit, he learns, and we can all be one big happy family?

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

Budner wrote:Didn't realize this was a scammed tower. Furiocity why don't you just give it back to the owner less a little compensation for yourself? That way you profit, he learns, and we can all be one big happy family?
Its not scammed, someone vega gave tower to gave it to me. No forums irc anything. not a scam. nothing was ever up for trade. he just gave it to me lol.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

OK someone help me sort through this. I see a reasonably priced tower. The owner claims it wasn't scammed. Why should I not buy this?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

BananaKush gave crab salty this tower because crab salty is someone who needs help from the community, and he wanted a tower by the sea given that he was an ex-merchant marine. Crab salty, being a stroke victim trusted pak man and gave pak man the tower + a tower deed, not knowing he was actually giving it away. pak man told crab salty that he'd put the key on the door for him if he did x, y, z (which was transferring the house). He then proceeded to res kill crab salty in the tower, and once in BananaKush's keep, pak man + Santorum (WOODY) + Skywarp (notorious) named their horses "stroke retard" and mounted/dismounted until some of the better part of the community came to kill them.

They then started gloating about the scam. After their houses were being camped, they retreated into guard zone (WBB roof), where they proceeded to make fun of crab salty for being a "retard" due to his stroke for upwards of 4 hours, until one of them was jailed (pak man) for 4 days. In the process, they gated him over and over into Santorum's house where they res killed him at least 50 times.

Crab salty's anger was not only apparent alongside his confusion and angst, but to call this tower "tainted goods" would be generous.
Last edited by Capitalist on Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

Capitalist wrote:BananaKush gave crab salty this tower because crab salty is someone who needs help from the community, and he wanted a tower by the sea given that he was an ex-merchant marine. Crab salty, being a stroke victim trusted pak man and gave pak man the tower + a tower deed, not knowing he was actually giving it away. pak man told crab salty that he'd put the key on the door for him if he did x, y, z (which was transferring the house). He then proceeded to res kill crab salty in the tower, and once in BananaKush's keep, pak man + Santorum (WOODY) + Skywarp (notorious) named their horses "stroke retard" and mounted/dismounted until some of the better part of the community came to kill them.
we were jailed. never killed me until yesterday :D
4v2 with blue healers. [me and sky were the 2 :/ ]
Last edited by Furiocity on Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.